PDA

View Full Version : Flubs lose! Flubs lose!

cheeses_h_rice
05-10-2002, 06:49 PM
Two in a row to one of the worst teams in the Majors!

*****!!!

MattSharp
05-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

One of? EXCUSE ME!!!!

THE WORST!!!!!!!!

guillen4life13
05-10-2002, 06:56 PM
:bluesbros
hmmm. 1060 West Addison... the home of the 2002 NL rep to the world series!

i wonder if the cubs after the recent exposure of these tactics, have stopped tipping the opponents' pitches.

CiscoCarlos
05-10-2002, 06:56 PM
Chimp Caray was blabbing yesterday about what a great rivalry the Cubs and Brewers are becoming. All I can say is two evenly-matched teams always make the best rivals.

Cubs: 13-21 (and falling)
Brewers: 11-25 (and rising)

NUCatsFan
05-10-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp

One of? EXCUSE ME!!!!

THE WORST!!!!!!!!

As long as Tampa Bay is around, Milwaukee will have competition.

GASHWOUND
05-10-2002, 09:48 PM
Of course I'm estatic over any cubs lost, but I think we're a little to pre-occupied by the cubs wins and losses. We should just concentrate on the Sox stock piling wins and getting over that magic mark of at least getting in the double digits over .500 mark. We're likle 7 now, so lets really shove it down the cubs face just by dwarfing their record...even more than it already is. :gulp:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-10-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

*****!!!

I hate to disagree, but the Flubbies ARE the worst team in the majors, D-Rays be dammed.

Max Power
05-11-2002, 12:58 PM
During the first 2 or 3 innings of Thursday's game Chip and Joe were going on and on about how horrible the Brewers are. I mean i've never heard broadcasters be so negative about a team in all my life. Just makes these first 2 losses to the Brewers all the sweeter. If the Brewers sweep the series you'll probably hear Chip and Joe talking about how the Brewers are one of the NL's best teams.