PDA

View Full Version : Jose Guillen is in "living hell in Kansas City"

CHIsoxNation
07-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Apparently he wants out pretty badly. He and Hillman aren't even on speaking terms.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3509805

This will probably make it a littler harder for Boston to trade Manny with Guillen possibly on the market now and he could probably be had for a lot less.

goofymsfan
07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Apparently he wants out pretty badly. He and Hillman aren't even on speaking terms.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3509805

This will probably make it a littler harder for Boston to trade Manny with Guillen possibly on the market now and he could probably be had for a lot less.

Letting Jose go was one of Bavasi's stupid moves....sad thing is Jose wanted to stay in Seattle. :angry:

cws05champ
07-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Can Anyone say Clubhouse Cancer?

You knew what you were getting into when you signed in KC. Enjoy the $$ you are being paid and shut the hell up!!!

goofymsfan
07-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Can Anyone say Clubhouse Cancer?

You knew what you were getting into when you signed in KC. Enjoy the $$ you are being paid and shut the hell up!!!

He actually wasn't a clubhouse cancer in Seattle. He wanted to win and he made sure everyone else on the team wanted to win. Look at the nose dive the M's did this year after letting him go? He "kicked people in the hiney" when they needed it.

cws05champ
07-30-2008, 12:16 PM
He actually wasn't a clubhouse cancer in Seattle. He wanted to win and he made sure everyone else on the team wanted to win. Look at the nose dive the M's did this year after letting him go? He "kicked people in the hiney" when they needed it.
Yes, but everywhere else he has been there have been issues with him. I understand his desire to win, I would want the same thing. But then don't sign in KC and bitch about being out of it by the deadline.

JB98
07-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Yes, but everywhere else he has been there have been issues with him. I understand his desire to win, I would want the same thing. But then don't sign in KC and bitch about being out of it by the deadline.

Yeah, that's the thing. Is he really surprised that the Royals suck?

soxinem1
07-30-2008, 02:55 PM
What a dumbass. Did he think this was 1985 or 1994 when he signed with KC?

A perennial last place team gives him millions. He already had issues when the season began.

Did I miss anyone picking KC to contend for anything except fourth place this year?

This guy has had issues everywhere he's played. If he is such a winner, why does he leap from team to team so much?

Is it maybe, because, he... is... a..... LOSER?!

High Mileage
08-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I know nobody cares, but...

Copyrighted text

We care about coyrighted text being reproduced here. Provide a link.