PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast time has changed for Sox and Roll.

RedPinStripes
05-10-2002, 02:08 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=89511

Join us at 8:15pm central time Saturday night!

We were going to broadcast Sunday, but it's motehr's day and who in the hell would want to listen to us around their mother?

:joebatters
I 'm ****in there dude! Rock on! kill **** die!"

www.sox-and-roll.com

Chisox_cali
05-10-2002, 04:03 PM
And also some possible LIVE correspondence from Edison Field from everbodys pal.....Chisox_cali! :smile:

RedPinStripes
05-10-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
And also some possible LIVE correspondence from Edison Field from everbodys pal.....Chisox_cali! :smile:

Yup. live game coverage from Anehiem by Cali. He'll give us the good word at the park. I hope the outcome isn't similar to when west goes to a game. *****!

Sorry west. I had to. :D: West called us up from Oakland and it was the worst game we covered all year.

DrCrawdad
05-10-2002, 08:17 PM
I have a song suggestion for Sox & Roll Radio. In honor of Carlos Lee, why not play...

45 by Elvis Costello

I can email an mp3 of it, if you'd like.

- DrCrawdad.

RedPinStripes
05-10-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
I have a song suggestion for Sox & Roll Radio. In honor of Carlos Lee, why not play...

45 by Elvis Costello

- DrCrawdad.

Email us at feedback@sox-and-roll.com . I'll send you my personal address. The feedback addie won't handle an mp3.

FarWestChicago
05-10-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yup. live game coverage from Anehiem by Cali. He'll give us the good word at the park. I hope the outcome isn't similar to when west goes to a game. *****!

Sorry west. I had to. :D: West called us up from Oakland and it was the worst game we covered all year. Damn, dude. That's cold. :smile:

RedPinStripes
05-10-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Damn, dude. That's cold. :smile:

Don't feel bad. We announced 2 of the oakland blow outs and had to announce Butter making Cameron look like Bonds.

RedPinStripes
05-11-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad

45 by Elvis Costello

- DrCrawdad.

The song is on the playlist now.