PDA

View Full Version : Richar for President!

Bucky F. Dent
07-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Danny Richar is officially my new favorite Sox player.

Was at the Knights v. Indians game last night with my family. Richar was in the infield during batting practice and tossed a baseball to my two-year-old son. It was a charmed night, as we later caught a ball in the outfield - went to my daughter.

I've been going to games for 41 years and never come away with a ball, but my kids both got baseballs in their first visit to a ballpark.

Richar could hit .125 for the rest of his career, but he'll always be my favorite player after last night!

Thanks, Danny! :)

whitesox901
07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
congrats on catching the suvioneers, Im sure your kinder will remeber that the rest of their lives. But I think wanting him president is a little rash :D:

Besides polotics will get this thread closed!

Nellie_Fox
07-26-2008, 02:28 AM
suvioneers:scratch:

whitesox901
07-26-2008, 05:40 AM
:scratch:

souvenir

hawkjt
07-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Does Richar have any chance of bouncing back and being the Sox second baseman next year?
I liked his game last year and boom...lost year now.
There is all this talk of the sox acquiring a second baseman over the winter now...have they given up on Richar?

itsnotrequired
07-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Does Richar have any chance of bouncing back and being the Sox second baseman next year?
There is all this talk of the sox acquiring a second baseman over the winter now...have they given up on Richar?

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/mlb/profiles/players/65x90/8169.jpg

"Hey, what about me?"

FarWestChicago
07-26-2008, 10:48 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/mlb/profiles/players/65x90/8169.jpg

"Hey, what about me?"You completely suck. There's some douchebag on a blog site and roadrunner telling us this.

itsnotrequired
07-26-2008, 10:50 AM
You completely suck. There's some douchebag on a blog site and roadrunner telling us this.

:scratch:

btrain929
07-26-2008, 10:50 AM

We definitely have a lot of options to consider. We can package Richar to a team that is weak up the middle for pitching help. We can package Getz to a team which would leave Richar as our go to man if we don't obtain a 2B thru trade/FA. He can be a bench player if we sign Orlando Hudson.

Me personally, I don't see us going completely young up the middle next year with Alexei/Richar or Alexei/Getz. I say Richar gets shipped off or stays in AAA as insurance, Getz will be a utility guy off the bench, and we sign Orlando Hudson. If we don't sign a FA 2B, we'll trade for another veteran 2B, possibly using Richar/Getz to give them in return.

whitesox901
07-26-2008, 04:14 PM

Richar to SD for Iguchi :D:

mccoydp
07-26-2008, 04:49 PM
congrats on catching the suvioneers, Im sure your kinder will remeber that the rest of their lives. But I think wanting him president is a little rash :D:

Besides polotics will get this thread closed!

Is that French? :redneck