PDA

View Full Version : No-No alert in Kansas City

Michstate45
07-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Tiger's Gallaraga is perfect through 6 against KC

cleanwsox
07-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Tiger's Gallaraga is perfect through 6 against KC

:dtroll: That's an amazing no-hitter he's got going.

shes
07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Extra Innings is still free so you can check it out if you like (Ch 462 on Comcast).

Michstate45
07-23-2008, 03:01 PM
:dtroll: That's an amazing no-hitter he's got going.

I've been a guest on this site for a few years now, I like the baseball minds on here, couldn't help but join in.

Plus, I know how unjinxable these no-hitter threads are

shes
07-23-2008, 03:02 PM
Well that was quick.

cleanwsox
07-23-2008, 03:04 PM
I've been a guest on this site for a few years now, I like the baseball minds on here, couldn't help but join in.

Just giving you crap..... welcome!

Michstate45
07-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Just giving you crap..... welcome!

Thanks. I do probably come off as a troll because I've only had a couple of posts. And honestly, I am a Tigers fan. Found this board a few years ago. Wanted to see what Sox fans were saying about the division. Ended up liking this board more than MoTown. I usually just read the Talking Baseball and Parking Lot boards. Infact, I check this board everyday for my MLB news rather then MLB.com or ESPN

Thanks for the welcome.

doublem23
07-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks. I do probably come off as a troll because I've only had a couple of posts. And honestly, I am a Tigers fan. Found this board a few years ago. Wanted to see what Sox fans were saying about the division. Ended up liking this board more than MoTown. I usually just read the Talking Baseball and Parking Lot boards. Infact, I check this board everyday for my MLB news rather then MLB.com or ESPN

Thanks for the welcome.

You better be careful what you say, we have one of MoTown's admins on our board. :cool:

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Don't take it personally, but I hope your team falls flat on its face this weekend. :wink:

kraut83
07-24-2008, 09:12 AM

Welcome. I highly approve of your username! :gulp:

Oh, and I hope the Tigers completely fail this weekend!

Michstate45
07-25-2008, 04:16 AM
You better be careful what you say, we have one of MoTown's admins on our board. :cool:

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Don't take it personally, but I hope your team falls flat on its face this weekend. :wink:

No I like MoTown sports and visit there often also. I just really enjoy this "talking baseball" and your "parking lot" sections.

Looking forward to this weekends series. Even though it is just late July, it should reveal a little bit of what the Central division race is going to look like down the stretch

whitesox901
07-25-2008, 12:40 PM

He impressed with our minds! :tongue: