PDA

View Full Version : The Twins suck on the road

MattSharp
05-09-2002, 12:45 PM
The Twins are a meager 6-10 on the road. Yea they are 16-3 at home, but don't forget half your games are on the road.

Good news for the Sox. The Twins have to play the Yankees for 3, at home unfortunately, but then the Twins play 13 of their next 15 on the road, including 3 in New York. By June 1st, the Sox should have a commanding lead in the Central.....

34 Inch Stick
05-09-2002, 12:52 PM
The Twins are simply setting the pace for us, like the early lead runner in a marathon. Let them keep us sharp until we meet them in late June. After the sweep we should only judge ourselves as compared to the Mariners.

I still think we should move on a starting pitcher immediately and let the others worry about the market later.

Bmr31
05-09-2002, 02:22 PM
Has anyone noticed the difference in the difficulty of schedule so far? The twins arent really in first....

CubKilla
05-09-2002, 04:43 PM
FINALLY! The Twins play a team that has a winning record. I know it's only three games, but the Yankees should give Sox fans a barometer of how good the Twinkies really are.

moochpuppy
05-09-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
FINALLY! The Twins play a team that has a winning record. I know it's only three games, but the Yankees should give Sox fans a barometer of how good the Twinkies really are.

I'll be at Saturday's game. It's gonna be hard rooting for the Yankmes.

FarWestChicago
05-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy

I'll be at Saturday's game. It's gonna be hard rooting for the Yankmes. Just cinch it up and hunker down, Mooch. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.