PDA

View Full Version : Swisher replied to my email!!

JermaineDye05
07-13-2008, 12:49 PM
So a couple weeks ago after the sweep of the Cubs I sent Swish an email. With the email I included the Captain Morgan picture that someone on this site made for Swish (I did not take credit for it). I figured he would probably get to them at the allstar break, but last night close to 1 I got an email back. A short one, but it was exciting to get a reply. He simply said "Love it! Thanks!! Swish."

This is the picture to which I was referring.

http://assets.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/8233/captainswisher.jpg

How cool would it be to see OC and Swish in the dugout with this picture? I doubt it would happen, still a nice thought.

JermaineDye05
07-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Woops, I don't know how I got this in the parking lot. If this could get moved to the clubhouse it would be greatly appreciated.

Domeshot17
07-13-2008, 01:06 PM
must be fan email day for Swish, he replied to the email my wife and I sent him too.

MinnySoxFan
07-13-2008, 07:52 PM
He sent my email to a person that runs his website, so it could be put on the website.

MCHSoxFan
07-13-2008, 08:41 PM
So a couple weeks ago after the sweep of the Cubs I sent Swish an email. With the email I included the Captain Morgan picture that someone on this site made for Swish (I did not take credit for it). I figured he would probably get to them at the allstar break, but last night close to 1 I got an email back. A short one, but it was exciting to get a reply. He simply said "Love it! Thanks!! Swish."

This is the picture to which I was referring.

http://assets.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/8233/captainswisher.jpg

How cool would it be to see OC and Swish in the dugout with this picture? I doubt it would happen, still a nice thought.

How did you get his E-Mail? I know Ozzie had it in a 2005 paper.

CWSpalehoseCWS
07-13-2008, 08:47 PM
How did you get his E-Mail? I know Ozzie had it in a 2005 paper.

Probably his website.

MCHSoxFan
07-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Probably his website.

Thanks.

MCHSoxFan
07-13-2008, 09:20 PM
I think this is it: fans@nickswisher.net