PDA

View Full Version : Games on the U suck!!!

A.T. Money
07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm watching all game, watching Contreras cough up runs after we get close. We finally grab the lead, bottom of the 11th, and I'm graced with the big green blob taking 2/3 of the screen!!!!

Are you kidding me??? This has been the trend with the U lately. What the heck gives???? Can WGN do us a favor and cut this garbage and broadcast the game themselves??? How annoying. All I get now is the audio!

ChiSoxGirl
07-08-2008, 10:47 PM
They've been having issues all night. Earlier in the game, the picture was jumping around like crazy, and now the players have a red shadow behind them. I don't have cable and watch games on Ch. 26 regularly... this is unusual by my standards. :shrug:

Rocky Soprano
07-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm watching all game, watching Contreras cough up runs after we get close. We finally grab the lead, bottom of the 11th, and I'm graced with the big green blob taking 2/3 of the screen!!!!

Are you kidding me??? This has been the trend with the U lately. What the heck gives???? Can WGN do us a favor and cut this garbage and broadcast the game themselves??? How annoying. All I get now is the audio!

I thought maybe it was just me. I have the big green blob as well. This sucks! They need to stop broadcasting on this crappy channel.

A.T. Money
07-08-2008, 10:50 PM
The most thrilling part of this game, and we're missing it.

Linebrink, rock solid, making me extremely nervous as a closer.....

Set up men, are what the are. Not closers.

DumpJerry
07-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Take it to the Gameday thread.