PDA

View Full Version : Fred Huebner in BIG trouble

Viva Magglio
05-08-2002, 09:35 AM
He led his 8:30 a.m. Score update with the results of the White Sox game instead of the greatest team in the history of sports. We can only imagine the repercussions Freddie will suffer from the legions of Cubdom for this act.

Soxboyrob
05-08-2002, 09:47 AM
He may have led off w/ the Sox at 8:30, but he led off w/ the Cubs at 7:30 and then the second story was the Cubs AAA game, which featured Mark Prior. The Sox followed that as the third story. He just tries to change things up to keep everyone happy.

No-Neck
05-08-2002, 10:23 AM
I heard the Chimp last night state" We'll have the best pitching staff (with the addition of Prior) in the MLB playing in the best ball park ever".

Last year it was Crime -Dog, the year before it was Corey Patterson, the year before that it was Don Baylor, the year...

And they probably believe they have a shelf full of WS rings to prove it, I guess.

Always remember that these are very dilussional humans that inhabit Cubdom.

My son was listening to the WWF on his bedroom TV and I had the Flubs on in the kitchen last week, and when I was in the hallway I could hear both programs and , seriously, I could not differentaite between the two broadcasts.

Man o man, am I ever glad I was born and will die a White Sox fan.