PDA

View Full Version : Going To Tonight's Game?

BoysMom3
07-01-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm so excited - I got tix for tonight's game for my b-day, so ThomeFan and I are going! We got Dankerific's tix in section 316.

If anyone's tailgating beforehand, let us know where and we'll stop by. I promise we'll just say hi and not eat and drink up your stuff! :wink:

Chicken Dinner
07-01-2008, 09:19 AM
:happybday

BRDSR
07-01-2008, 09:45 AM
(meant to post a new thread...but happy birthday)

voodoochile
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
:happybday and have a blast...

Cuck the Fubs
07-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm so excited - I got tix for tonight's game for my b-day, so ThomeFan and I are going! We got Dankerific's tix in section 316.

If anyone's tailgating beforehand, let us know where and we'll stop by. I promise we'll just say hi and not eat and drink up your stuff! :wink:

:happybday to you!!!!

I was actually going to buy those seats, but this weekends journeys from the parking lot to the my seats in LF on crutches killed that idea!:whiner:

Enjoy the game and bring home another White Sox winner!!!!:bandance:

Jerko
07-01-2008, 10:19 AM
:happybday for your birthday I give you a fourth Hanson brother.

BoysMom3
07-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks you guys! Aw, get better soon Cuck. I bet that was killer having to go so far on crutches.

Cuck the Fubs
07-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks you guys! Aw, get better soon Cuck. I bet that was killer having to go so far on crutches.

It wasn't the distance, it was the overcrowded concourse before, and the drunken folks afterwards that scared the hell out of me.

I sat in Dank's seats in April, you're going to love it up there....some killer food to be had up there as well:D:

BoysMom3
07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Cool Cuck - Thome Fan and I were worried that maybe we'd feel removed from the action up there, so now I'm more excited.

Funny jerko, LOL!

Cuck the Fubs
07-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Cool Cuck - Thome Fan and I were worried that maybe we'd feel removed from the action up there, so now I'm more excited.

Funny jerko, LOL!

Not at all, if you bring your camera along you can get some really nice shots of the park from a pretty nice angle.

skottyj242
07-01-2008, 11:02 AM
It wasn't the distance, it was the overcrowded concourse before, and the drunken folks afterwards that scared the hell out of me.

I

Remember when I kicked your other leg?

Cuck the Fubs
07-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Remember when I kicked your other leg?

Yes, but no matter what I still love you! :tongue:

btrain929
07-01-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm going tonight as well, and I promise to behave myself this time as supposed to Sunday....:D:

skottyj242
07-01-2008, 11:44 AM
I will be there this evening.

pdimas
07-01-2008, 12:34 PM
I will be there this evening.

GREAT i have to sit next to you again....

BoysMom3
07-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Just wanted to say again that the game was so much fun, and I was so excited to meet all you WSIers! I wish we could have socialized more, but we were an hour later than expected because of traffic, and we didn't want to miss any of the game since we don't get up there for many of them.

You guys all seem like a really fun bunch to hang out with, and thanks so much for the hospitality - I really wanted to make a stop and bring some beer, but we weren't prepared for that awful traffic. Paco - what a super sweet man your dad is. He just seems so precious!

If I can, I'll stop by with Dr. Gozzie on Friday, but we're going with a huge bunch for a wedding the next day, and I don't know if we'll get the chance to break away from the group. The bride's name is Jenny, and I'm pretty sure their names are going to be on the jumbo tron.

Anyway, Thome Fan drove there and back, and I may have aged a bit more since he's never driven in the city before, and I just let him loose on the Dan Ryan. He did a good job actually - I was just stressed from his hyper stops because my brakes are so much more responsive than the brakes on his car. >8O

MsSoxVixen22
07-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Just wanted to say again that the game was so much fun, and I was so excited to meet all you WSIers! I wish we could have socialized more, but we were an hour later than expected because of traffic, and we didn't want to miss any of the game since we don't get up there for many of them.

You guys all seem like a really fun bunch to hang out with, and thanks so much for the hospitality - I really wanted to make a stop and bring some beer, but we weren't prepared for that awful traffic. Paco - what a super sweet man your dad is. He just seems so precious!

If I can, I'll stop by with Dr. Gozzie on Friday, but we're going with a huge bunch for a wedding the next day, and I don't know if we'll get the chance to break away from the group. The bride's name is Jenny, and I'm pretty sure their names are going to be on the jumbo tron.

Anyway, Thome Fan drove there and back, and I may have aged a bit more since he's never driven in the city before, and I just let him loose on the Dan Ryan. He did a good job actually - I was just stressed from his hyper stops because my brakes are so much more responsive than the brakes on his car. >8O

Glad to hear you had a good time at the game last night, BoysMom3! The Sox gave you the best birthday present possible, a win! :tongue:

BoysMom3
07-02-2008, 09:02 AM
SoxVixen, I said this in other threads, so I'm sorry for the redundancy, but I need to always go to games on my b-day now! I was also at the game a couple summers ago in Wrigley, and it was a nail biter too - we were down in the 9th, and AJ was up with 2 strikes and 2 outs. Then he hit that homer that won us the game. My new motto is - Chicago White Sox - bringing it on my b-day since 2006!! HAHAHA!! It just makes it the icing on the cake!

skottyj242
07-02-2008, 09:27 AM
I am going tonight as well.

MsSoxVixen22
07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
SoxVixen, I said this in other threads, so I'm sorry for the redundancy, but I need to always go to games on my b-day now! I was also at the game a couple summers ago in Wrigley, and it was a nail biter too - we were down in the 9th, and AJ was up with 2 strikes and 2 outs. Then he hit that homer that won us the game. My new motto is - Chicago White Sox - bringing it on my b-day since 2006!! HAHAHA!! It just makes it the icing on the cake!

OMG, wow you should go to more games, since they win when you're there lol!