Did his job.

:anderson:

All of you can kiss my ass, twice.

MarySwiss
06-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Did his job.

TBGR will wait until tomorrow, so I can do it justice! WOO-HOO!!!!!!

oeo
06-29-2008, 10:53 PM

Good job today, but he's still a fourth outfielder...always will be.

voodoochile
06-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Did his job.

Because every kiss begins with K and that's Brian's favorite letter...:tongue:

Just joking. Great job, kid.

SoxandtheCityTee
06-29-2008, 11:16 PM
The PTC sometimes makes me sigh (after a loss), often warms my heart but this one made me laugh.

PeteWard
06-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Come on, it has to be Buehrle! No earned runs! :scratch:

chisoxfanatic
06-30-2008, 12:05 AM
TBGR will wait until tomorrow, so I can do it justice! WOO-HOO!!!!!!
If only it were Tuesday so that I could write tonight's TBGR! Tonight made this FOBA really happy! That'll shut up the Anti-FOBA for a little bit. :)

Frater Perdurabo
06-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Good job today, but he's still a fourth outfielder...always will be.

Ahhh, true hater's obsession. Can't we just be happy for the guy and happy for the Sox?

SoxandtheCityTee
06-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Ahhh, true hater's obsession. Can't we just be happy for the guy and happy for the Sox?

Of course not. I suppose all fan message boards have their fixations, but I doubt anyplace outpaces WSI on obsession with supposed obsession. I read most game threads and it's actually quite rare to see anyone seriously say something like "Anderson would have had that." Opportunities for it don't happen often these days -- thank God -- and when it does come up (Wise) most rational "non-FOBA" concede the point about BA's defense anyway, while maintaining their reservations about his hitting.

Far more common are BA haters speculating, in teal or not, about what a supposed FOBA would supposedly say if something supposedly happened which actually hasn't -- involving a player who's not even in the game!

And now we have to be lectured as though we were little children that BA will not do this in every at bat.

Yeah, the FOBAs are just making life miserable for everyone.

MarySwiss
06-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Whee! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/)

I had fun writing this one!!

UofCSoxFan
06-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Come on, it has to be Buehrle! No earned runs! :scratch:

Anderson had a huge hit but I agree, Buerhle was nails today. I honestly don't know what it takes for a pitcher to get the PTC here....not that it really matters.

voodoochile
06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Anderson had a huge hit but I agree, Buerhle was nails today. I honestly don't know what it takes for a pitcher to get the PTC here....not that it really matters.
Not having a huge argument about whether BA belongs as an everyday player going on probably would help BurlyMon's chances. Since Daver supports playing BA in CF on a regular basis (near as I can tell) it may have influenced the decision last night...:tongue:

aryzner
06-30-2008, 11:34 AM
I think when Burls pitched his no-hitter last year, he was the PTC. So now you know what it takes. :D:

chisoxfanatic
06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Not having a huge argument about whether BA belongs as an everyday player going on probably would help BurlyMon's chances. Since Daver supports playing BA in CF on a regular basis (near as I can tell) it may have influenced the decision last night...:tongue:
:rolling:

He'll turn around one of these days. :cool:

Daver
06-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Since Daver supports playing BA in CF on a regular basis (near as I can tell).

Not particularly.

voodoochile
06-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Not particularly.

Good to hear. Take that you FOBA's! :tongue: