PDA

View Full Version : Little Big League

thomas35forever
06-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Anyone remember when this movie was being filmed at Comiskey?

I like this film and watch it whenever it comes on one of the HBO channels I get. It's great to see the Sox wreck havoc on the Twins at a key point in the season.

RKMeibalane
06-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Anyone remember when this movie was being filmed at Comiskey?

I like this film and watch it whenever it comes on one of the HBO channels I get. It's great to see the Sox wreck havoc on the Twins at a key point in the season.

Tim Raines played a key role in one of those games, hitting a double down the right field line. Billy Haywood threw a tantrum in the dugout, throwing his hat on the ground in disgust.

WhiteSoxOnly
06-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Speaking of Little Big League,after the last game of the Dodger series,my son and i are leaving the park and we see the guy who played Mickey Scales.I didn't know who the hell he was but my kid did and the guy loved the fact that
somebody recognized him.

RKMeibalane
06-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Speaking of Little Big League,after the last game of the Dodger series,my son and i are leaving the park and we see the guy who played Mickey Scales.I didn't know who the hell he was but my kid did and the guy loved the fact that
somebody recognized him.

That's cool. Mickey Scales reminds me of Michael Bourn, an outfielder for the Houston Astros, who originally began his career in Philadelphia.

chisoxfanatic
06-28-2008, 11:34 PM
My favorite character on that movie was easily Bowers. NOBODY had more of a personality than that guy.