PDA

View Full Version : Alomar and Glover

FanOf14
05-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know why Alomar was pulled when Glover was pulled? :?:

Glover looked shaky, but being his first start and then having a few errors committed behind him, I think he should be given a second chance. In any case though, I hope Biddle can keep doing well and get his starting spot back. :)

Anyways...

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfficerKarkovice
05-07-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by FanOf14
Does anyone know why Alomar was pulled when Glover was pulled? :?:

Glover looked shaky, but being his first start and then having a few errors committed behind him, I think he should be given a second chance. In any case though, I hope Biddle can keep doing well and get his starting spot back. :)

Anyways...

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody on the ESPN board said it was due to dizzyness or something like that...should be ok for tomorrow.

kermittheefrog
05-07-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Somebody on the ESPN board said it was due to dizzyness or something like that...should be ok for tomorrow.

I could see how he'd be dizzy from all those guys stealing bases on him.

Kilroy
05-08-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Hawk reported that as well. As far as Glover, I'm sure they had him on a pitch count altho he only threw 61. He's gonna have to work his way up to 100 plus pitches, and that could take a couple of starts. But given how shaky he was tonight, it was probably just as well he came out when he did. 61 pitches, 32 strikes.

BuehrleACE56
05-08-2002, 09:28 AM
Jerry said in his interview with Rooney on AM1000 that he hoped to get four innings or 60 pitches from Glover. He was definately on a pitch count and I wasn't surprised when they pulled him. Sandy was dizzy or something like that. They said he would be all right though.