PDA

View Full Version : I won the StubHub Ultimate Seats today!

Rocky Soprano
06-27-2008, 08:33 PM
My brother and I were chosen to play bags to win the stubhub ultimate seats, those are the two leather recliners above the Bull Pen sports bar. We won and were in pure heaven! I can't believe it. We had row 16 seats in the upper deck and to be moved was just awesome! The Sox are a top notch organization! :bandance:

puckereduppiet
06-28-2008, 09:06 AM
congrats! those seats look sweet!:cool:

Boozer
06-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Nice!

Rocky Soprano
06-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Nice!

Sup Chris, How's it going? Haven't seen you in a while.

UofCSoxFan
06-28-2008, 11:22 AM
My brother and I were chosen to play bags to win the stubhub ultimate seats, those are the two leather recliners above the Bull Pen sports bar. We won and were in pure heaven! I can't believe it. We had row 16 seats in the upper deck and to be moved was just awesome! The Sox are a top notch organization! :bandance:

Nice.

I was given a guy's season tickets once that were two rows behind the scout seats while I was in line to purchase tickets because he had to take off and couldn't use them....that was about as close to a similar experience I've ever had and it was awesome.

How was the view from there? I find it interesting that at the Bears game the "Miller Lite best seat in the house" is on the 50 yard line but like the front row so you're really low and I would imagine have a difficult time seeing parts of the field over the guys standing on the sideline.

geraldfritz
06-28-2008, 02:08 PM

Well Congrats man. You probably saw me there in the bar. I was sitting on the top tier in about the middle wearing the Kelly Wunsch jersey.