PDA

View Full Version : Grinder Bash info?

TheQuestion
06-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey everyone, does anyone know if the Sox are having a "Grinder Bash" again this year? If so, when? I missed out last year, but went 2 years ago and had a great time.

I can't seem to find any info on it this year, at least so far - and I know its coming up in the next month or two. I think it was in August last year?

Any help would be appreciated!

-TQ

chisoxmike
06-26-2008, 10:10 PM
July 25 from 5-8.

Have to be a season ticket holder to go.

chisoxfanatic
06-26-2008, 10:15 PM

kevingrt
06-26-2008, 10:25 PM
July 25 from 5-8.

Have to be a season ticket holder to go.

You are thinking of the wrong event. He is speaking of the game where all the message boards gather up.

As for an answer to the thread question, I have no clue but hopefully there will be one.

chisoxmike
06-26-2008, 10:28 PM
You are thinking of the wrong event. He is speaking of the game where all the message boards gather up.

As for an answer to the thread question, I have no clue but hopefully there will be one.

You sure? Grinder Bash is the season ticket holder party...

chisoxfanatic
06-26-2008, 10:32 PM

The games when WSI gathered up was called "WSI Fest," not the "Grinder Bash." chisoxmike is right; it is the season ticket holder party. Like I said before, check your My White Sox account. They did not send anything in the mail about it this year. You have to RSVP via your season ticket holder account portal.

DumpJerry
06-26-2008, 10:37 PM
The games when WSI gathered up was called "WSI Fest," not the "Grinder Bash." chisoxmike is right; it is the season ticket holder party. Like I said before, check your My White Sox account. They did not send anything in the mail about it this year. You have to RSVP via your season ticket holder account portal.
They send an email to season ticket holders with their date and time.

kevingrt
06-27-2008, 09:01 AM

Well I guess I am wrong. Sorry.

But as far as Grinder Bash, I was invited a couple of years ago because I bought group tickets. I don't know if they still offer it to people that buy group tickets but it was a helluva lot of fun.

TheQuestion
06-27-2008, 10:59 PM
You sure? Grinder Bash is the season ticket holder party...

Yes, this is the event I was looking for, thank you guys!

Jason82807
06-28-2008, 11:58 PM
They usually have the Grinder Bash on 1-2 days with 1-2 sessions per day. Our "Grinder Bash" was on 5/29.