PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick To Click...

voodoochile
06-24-2008, 11:49 PM
This is a simple game. You throw the baseball. They hit the baseball. The infielder scoops up the grounder. The infielder throws the batter out. Repeat...

:burly:
"Chicks dig the ground out..."

chisoxfanatic
06-25-2008, 12:56 AM
TBGR: Kick 'Em When They're Lowe! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3622)

gobears1987
06-25-2008, 01:20 AM
A lot of apologies are owed to Mark from some of the game thread posters who talked **** about Buehrle throughout April and May. Some really ****ty stuff was said about our ACE pitcher. I think even the Moron would be queasy with some of the crap that was written.

DumpJerry
06-25-2008, 07:50 AM
I think even the Moron would be queasy with some of the crap that was written.
Let's not get carried away.

White City
06-25-2008, 08:28 AM
If DeWayne Wise finished the cycle, would it have been him instead?

Gotta love Buehrle heating up just as Vazquez implodes in the June heat.

VeeckAsInWreck
06-25-2008, 09:15 AM

:scratch: No kidding. I know you're not supposed to argue with the ump. But c'mon! I was the only one that picked Wise for the PTC.

voodoochile
06-25-2008, 11:05 AM

:scratch: No kidding. I know you're not supposed to argue with the ump. But c'mon! I was the only one that picked Wise for the PTC.

The cycle would have made it difficult to ignore Wise. It's such a gaudy stat, but BurlyMon was simply on last night. 7 base runners all night long including the one that reached on an error which led to the only time all night the Dodgers got two men on in an innings. 3 of those runners were erased on double plays.

He was getting it and throwing it and the Dodgers might as well have been holding whiffle bats.

DumpJerry
06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
I say it should have been Robin Ventura. His presence in the dugout last night inspired the team.

chisoxfanatic
06-25-2008, 02:34 PM
:rolleyes: