PDA

View Full Version : These White Sox

october23sp
06-22-2008, 08:07 PM
they just make me mad they are bad good thing they are in the worst division in baseball. I don't even want them to make the playoffs because they will just embarrass themselves on national tv like they are against the cubs. I know people will hate this post but I'm just so upset right now to the point of me just not watching them anymore. This team makes me mad because everything that goes wrong they do to themselves like 06 and 07 I didn't think they should be good but swisher and cabrera have been total busts. Don't give me stats or anything either I am righting this while I am fuming. Cabrera, Konerko, Thome, Buerhle, and lately all Crede does is ground into double plays. I didn't even mention BA because we all know he's just a bad ballplayer. God I wish it was 2005.

pearso66
06-22-2008, 08:19 PM
they just make me mad they are bad good thing they are in the worst division in baseball. I don't even want them to make the playoffs because they will just embarrass themselves on national tv like they are against the cubs. I know people will hate this post but I'm just so upset right now to the point of me just not watching them anymore. This team makes me mad because everything that goes wrong they do to themselves like 06 and 07 I didn't think they should be good but swisher and cabrera have been total busts. Don't give me stats or anything either I am righting this while I am fuming. Cabrera, Konerko, Thome, Buerhle, and lately all Crede does is ground into double plays. I didn't even mention BA because we all know he's just a bad ballplayer. God I wish it was 2005.

Buehrle only grounds into double plays? BA has been pretty good this year, but if you don't want to follow the Sox, I along with many people here will tell you to just not watch them. They have a 2 game losing streak, they have had at least that many times this year. Personally I don't care if it's against the Cubs, as the games against the AL Central mean a lot more to me than these 6 games a year. I wish they would get rid of this cross town classic, and play the Cubs like they do every other interleague team, once every couple years.

QCIASOXFAN
06-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I hope there isn't any sharp objects near you. :unsure:

And the NL West is the worst division in baseball.

thomas35forever
06-22-2008, 09:08 PM
:dtroll:

WhiteSox5187
06-22-2008, 09:35 PM
These Sox make me mad too...they're so ****ing inconsistent. So bad on the road...two weeks ago the playoffs seemed inevitable, now? God, it just serves as a reminder that the season is a LONG ****ing thing.

jabrch
06-22-2008, 09:39 PM

Congrats - you have proven me wrong.

Optipessimism
06-22-2008, 09:45 PM
The Cubs simply have been the better team this year. It sucks to say it, but it's true. Their offense isn't a complete joke for the amount of talent it has.

I know people have been ripping on Ozzie a ton for going with Thome yesterday in a pinch hit situation instead of a guy who can put down a bunt, but I don't think you can blame Ozzie for that. For as long as Thome has been in the league he knows exactly what to do in that situation, and he did exactly the opposite of that. It's his fault much more than Ozzie's.

It's also the fault of the bullpen for blowing the first game, Contreras' fault for blowing the second game, and our offense's fault for not showing up tonight.

Our pitching has shown up most of the year while the inconsistent offense hasn't. With the kind of fire power we have in the lineup, you'd think that more often than not, when the pitching staff needs to be picked up the offense would be there. But, that hasn't been the case.

Let the Cub fans think it's their year. It's probably not their year, and unless our offense makes a complete turn around and actually stays consistent (ha), this isn't going to be our year either.

eriqjaffe
06-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Our pitching has shown up most of the year while the inconsistent offense hasn't.I would have to disagree - the inconsistent offense has shown up very, very frequently this year.

Lip Man 1
06-22-2008, 11:21 PM
As evidenced by the fact the Sox have an eight game win streak, a seven game win streak, a six game losing streak, they won 23 out of 33 and now have a nine game road losing streak...all in less then three months.

Lip

Nellie_Fox
06-23-2008, 01:33 AM
they just make me mad they are bad good thing they are in the worst division in baseball. I don't even want them to make the playoffs because they will just embarrass themselves on national tv like they are against the cubs. I know people will hate this post but I'm just so upset right now to the point of me just not watching them anymore. This team makes me mad because everything that goes wrong they do to themselves like 06 and 07 I didn't think they should be good but swisher and cabrera have been total busts. Don't give me stats or anything either I am righting this while I am fuming. Cabrera, Konerko, Thome, Buerhle, and lately all Crede does is ground into double plays. I didn't even mention BA because we all know he's just a bad ballplayer. God I wish it was 2005.Punctuation is your friend. Semi-literate rants don't gain you much credibility.

twsoxfan5
06-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Punctuation is your friend. Semi-literate rants don't gain you much credibility.

Semi-literate is being generous.

skottyj242
06-23-2008, 10:56 AM

What? :dtroll::happybday

chisoxmike
06-23-2008, 11:08 AM

:poke:

munchman33
06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
This guy is on the opposite end of the spectrum of all the people who think this team is fine. Both sides are way off.