PDA

View Full Version : Phil Rogers has Crede's back for the All-Star game????

It's Dankerific
06-21-2008, 05:00 PM
I agree, but I'm shocked at the source!!

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-080621-chicago-white-sox-joe-crede,1,4432273.story

Includes a quote from everyone's favorite, Robin Ventura

White_Sox_12
06-21-2008, 07:30 PM
I like Crede but man...he hasn't had much of a series this weekend.

Of course...isn't that how it usually it with Crede at Wrigley? I wonder what his stats are at that the dump???

PushinWeight
06-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't understand most of the flack Rogers gets from here. I think he is one of the best and most unbiased baseball analyst out there. There are tons of horrible guys out there who are lazy and write based on stereotypes and popular opinion. Rogers does his homework and most of his reports read like honest effort was put into it. I guess I'm just in the minority there.

DSpivack
06-21-2008, 08:16 PM
I don't understand most of the flack Rogers gets from here. I think he is one of the best and most unbiased baseball analyst out there. There are tons of horrible guys out there who are lazy and write based on stereotypes and popular opinion. Rogers does his homework and most of his reports read like honest effort was put into it. I guess I'm just in the minority there.

I like what he writes for ESPN some times, but the stuff he writes for the Trib is often biased crap.

soxpride724
06-21-2008, 08:48 PM
I like what he writes for ESPN some times, but the stuff he writes for the Trib is often biased crap.

Phil Rogers as well as the Tribune Sports Section are great! I use them every Sunday (Sunday subscription) for puppy pee pee paper.

Vernam
06-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Phil Rogers as well as the Tribune Sports Section are great! I use them every Sunday (Sunday subscription) for puppy pee pee paper.:thumbsup: Rogers is touting Crede for the All Star Game to inflate his free agency signing cost.

Vernam