PDA

View Full Version : Definitive Proof...

voodoochile
05-06-2002, 11:31 PM
Okay, this is not a thread about the Sox loss, which definitely sucked, but oh well... sometimes it happens...

This is a post about that other hot topic, throwing baseballs back from the stands...

So tonight, I've got the Sox game on the PIP early on while me and my roommate watch Boston Public and 3rd Watch. I am switching over during the commercials and watching the game on the big picture, but my roommate is a flubbie fan, so I have to jump between the games to keep him happy...

At one point, we are on the flubbie game and some Cardinal player jacks a solo shot into the basket. We stay to watch the replay and they show this guy who has now gone back up the stairs to sit in his seat. He has a glove on, but he takes his non-gloved/throwing hand and reaches it into the jacket pocket of his buddy standing next to him. Then he brings out a baseball and throws it back on the field. They showed it live. I just thought it was funny to finally see it on TV. So, that answers the question and provides definitive proof for something PHG and others have been saying all along... Flubbie fans don't throw the real baseballs back... Just thought you all would like to know...