PDA

View Full Version : World series/playoffs/all star game in between innings

RockRiversoxfan
06-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Just out of curosity i have wondered during the 05 world series or any other postseason sox games or the 03 all star game. did they still do the same stuff in between innings. that they do during regular season games?

DumpJerry
06-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Game IV at the UC saw the Tee shirts, etc. Got a shirt. Then they won the World Series less than a hour later!

Mohoney
06-19-2008, 12:23 AM
It's bigger and flashier than normal, with a lot of MLB-dictated fluff on the Jumbotron.

Oblong
06-19-2008, 07:23 AM
During the 2006 playoffs my seats were near a camera well. During game 1 of the WS I snuck away to get a beer and as I got into the aisle I realized I was right behind the person that was doing the In Game trivia contest. I looked at the camera which happened to have the scoreboard behind it and saw my face up there, behind the girl doing the trivia. I made a funny face and realized, to my horror, that I suddenly became "That idiot who makes faces at the camera". Maybe that's why we lost the series.

I want Mags back
06-19-2008, 09:06 AM
During the 2006 playoffs my seats were near a camera well. During game 1 of the WS I snuck away to get a beer and as I got into the aisle I realized I was right behind the person that was doing the In Game trivia contest. I looked at the camera which happened to have the scoreboard behind it and saw my face up there, behind the girl doing the trivia. I made a funny face and realized, to my horror, that I suddenly became "That idiot who makes faces at the camera". Maybe that's why we lost the series.

took me a few minutes to remember ur a tigers fan

areilly
06-19-2008, 09:42 AM
During the 2005 ALDS, I remember there were TV commercials on the Jumbotron between innings at Sox Park. Home Depot, Gatorade, and I forget what else. ****ing lame!

Oblong
06-19-2008, 11:35 AM
took me a few minutes to remember ur a tigers fan

yeah, I always go back and forth on whether I should preface my posts to give them at least some level of clarity.

I want Mags back
06-19-2008, 11:49 AM
yeah, I always go back and forth on whether I should preface my posts to give them at least some level of clarity.

yea would be nice, its not like ur name is Comerica :tongue:

Oblong
06-19-2008, 05:42 PM
yea would be nice, its not like ur name is Comerica :tongue:

I could change it to "I have Mags now!"