PDA

View Full Version : $25 Field Level Tickets at Dodger Stadium

Hitmenof77
06-15-2008, 02:42 PM
The Dodgers are offering $25 Field Box and Perferred Field box tickets for the Wed. June 25 game vs the White Sox.

dodgers.com/esaver

Promo code: matrix

I believe regular price is $45 or $50.

Since Dodger Stadium has a class system, where you can only enter the stadium at the level of your ticket, buying field level seats allows you to see the entire stadium.

BUT if you get to Dodger Stadium when the gates open, either 5 or 5:30 for a 7pm game, you can enter at field level with any level ticket, and watch BP. But within 30 minutes they stop that and you must enter at the level of your ticket.

They are also offering $25 all you can eat RF Pavilion seats for all three games of the White Sox series.

baseball_fanatic
06-15-2008, 10:46 PM
I once went to Dodger Stadium and while a nice venue, the way they control access was aggravating. I and a friend sat on the field level. Another friend whom I hadn't seen in a few years happened to be at the game on another level. We ended up having to wait until after the game to say hello just because of the difficulties moving between levels.

Hitmenof77
06-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Forgot to add, at Costco stores, the Dodgers are offering 2 field level tickets and two programs for $54. Not a bad deal.

Parking is stiff at $15.

I want Mags back
06-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Forgot to add, at Costco stores, the Dodgers are offering 2 field level tickets and two programs for $54. Not a bad deal.

Parking is stiff at $15.

ours is $22 :?:

soxgirl617
06-17-2008, 08:12 AM
$25 for a field level seat is a great deal. I went to a Dodger/Met game in 2006 and paid $60 (face) for a field level ticket.

The $25 price will help make up for the cost of beer, which is $12 for a large cup (no smaller cup available). Cool stadium, though.

Hitmenof77
06-18-2008, 12:33 AM
ours is $22 :?:

You want a medal or are you just another WSI *******?

gregoriop
06-18-2008, 07:32 AM
You want a medal or are you just another WSI *******?

Quit being a jerk. He was just pointing out that the parking that you called stiff is cheaper than what we pay.

Hitmenof77
06-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Quit being a jerk. He was just pointing out that the parking that you called stiff is cheaper than what we pay.

Welcome to the ignore list. Another WSI *******. Just telling any WSI people what the cost of parking at Dodger Stadium. Saying it cost $22 to park for a Sox game, something many people already know, is like a 2nd grader saying "My backpack is bigger than your's." Typical WSI *******s.

Hitmenof77
06-18-2008, 11:22 AM
$25 for a field level seat is a great deal. I went to a Dodger/Met game in 2006 and paid $60 (face) for a field level ticket.

The $25 price will help make up for the cost of beer, which is $12 for a large cup (no smaller cup available). Cool stadium, though.

Those $60 tickets are closer to the infield. These seats they are offering at $25, are out by the foul poles.

I believe that $12 price is for bottled Corona. They are plenty of stands that sell a small beer for $8 or so.

gregoriop
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the ignore list. Another WSI *******. Just telling any WSI people what the cost of parking at Dodger Stadium. Saying it cost $22 to park for a Sox game, something many people already know, is like a 2nd grader saying "My backpack is bigger than your's." Typical WSI *******s.

No, it's not like that at all. You said parking was stiff. It's not any stiffer than what we pay. Guess who the WSI ******* in this thread is?

Typical Internet tough guy.