PDA

View Full Version : Cubs vs Sox additional ticket release

LoveYourSuit
06-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Anyone know how many days prior to the series are the Sox suppose to release all the tickets they have been holding back for season tickets and group sales?

(MODS - please move if this doesn't belong here)

dagame2005
06-14-2008, 03:45 PM
They had some UD seats left at the ballpark yesterday for Friday and Sunday's game. Their way up there, but at least you're there. Good Luck!

Chris

DumpJerry
06-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Anyone know how many days prior to the series are the Sox suppose to release all the tickets they have been holding back for season tickets and group sales?

(MODS - please move if this doesn't belong here)
Suppose? Try the word "might," they are not required to hold back tickets for late release. In other words, I would not hold my breath. They might have made all their ST and group sales already.

LoveYourSuit
06-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Suppose? Try the word "might," they are not required to hold back tickets for late release. In other words, I would not hold my breath. They might have made all their ST and group sales already.

I'm not holding my breathe, I just had a couple friends ask me if there was any way I can get them extras and thought of this being the only other option besides dumping a boat load of cash on Stubhub. I'm set myself for the series.

As for the "Might/Suppose," I'm pretty sure the Sox holdback at least a couple thousand tickets for season ticket packages. Now how many of those packages have been purchased as of late, that I don't know.

cws05champ
06-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Does anyone know if Wrigley releases tickets at the box office day of the game anymore? I was planning to go down on Friday early and see if they will release any.

pierzynski07
06-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I've heard of SRO tickets being released the day of the game.

Brian26
06-14-2008, 09:17 PM
I've heard of SRO tickets being released the day of the game.

The problem with SRO tickets at Wrigley is that there is nowhere to stand and actually comfortably see the field.

LoveYourSuit
06-15-2008, 12:41 AM
The problem with SRO tickets at Wrigley is that there is nowhere to stand and actually comfortably see the field.

Agree.

10X better option to sit at a bar and watch on TV

Wrigley doesn have single game tickets day of game. I have seen the windows open day of game tickets being sold for Cubs Sox games on that given date.

Scalpers have fits when they see this because they can't compete.

cws05champ
06-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Agree.

10X better option to sit at a bar and watch on TV

Wrigley doesn have single game tickets day of game. I have seen the windows open day of game tickets being sold for Cubs Sox games on that given date.

Scalpers have fits when they see this because they can't compete.
Do you know what time the Box office opens day of game?

soxfanreggie
06-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Wish I could make it up there, but we have b-ball camps going on this weekend (and it would be darn expensive to add that into the budget I already have planned for other Sox games)...however, there will be tvs tuned to the game at all times.

MCHSoxFan
06-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Wish I could make it up there, but we have b-ball camps going on this weekend (and it would be darn expensive to add that into the budget I already have planned for other Sox games)...however, there will be tvs tuned to the game at all times.

Just warning you: You are gonna have to bare watching with me! :cool:

soxwon
06-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Does anyone know if Wrigley releases tickets at the box office day of the game anymore? I was planning to go down on Friday early and see if they will release any.

pay a cubs fan 200 bucks for a ticket behind a post.

MCHSoxFan
06-15-2008, 10:22 PM

Best Seats In The House! My Scout Seats Suck! I Think I'm Gonna Trade Em! :cool:

MCHSoxFan
06-15-2008, 10:23 PM

You should have a ticket broker gospel! :smile: