PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click

PaleHoseGeorge
08-02-2001, 11:35 PM
I've been ripping on the guy on the email list all night and now I have to eat crow.

"You're lucky it isn't anything worse, PHG!":hitless

Man, I hate that guy.

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/August/Biased0802.htm)

Let nobody say the WSI umpire is anything less than totally impartial.

:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 11:39 PM
Well this sucks, I have picked Royce god knows how many times and the time he wins I pick my guy Tony G. Just my luck.

:graff
Sorry.

:sopranos
What's this PHG?
Tony didn't win the ptc, I think we will have to have a little talk.

CLR01
08-02-2001, 11:41 PM
Actually Jerry you had Embree.

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 11:47 PM
Actually Jerry you had Embree.

Unless I have gone blind from posting so much I could swear it says "Tony G" as my ptc for 8-2-01.

Jjav829
08-03-2001, 12:44 AM
joke (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 12:48 AM
Yeah I know I just saw the thread where he told me I have Embree for the rest of the season.

Mathew
08-03-2001, 01:13 AM
I'd take Embree for the rest of the season over Royce

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 01:15 AM
I'd take Embree for the rest of the season over Royce

I wouldn't.

ode to veeck
08-03-2001, 02:08 AM
George, I think if I were you I'da pulled a coyote ugly move, and chewed my fingers off rather than be forced to stay in the trap of typing in Royce as tonight's PTC winner.

Losing ugly trivia question: how many times has Royce won PTC this year?

(ugh I don't even want to think about it, like undressing a fat ugly chick in your mind ... shudder

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 08:16 AM
Losing ugly trivia question: how many times has Royce won PTC this year?

I believe including Thursday's win that makes 2 pick to click wins for Royce but I might wrong.

PaleHoseGeorge
08-03-2001, 09:29 AM
Royce has won PTC 2 or 3 times. I know he came close and didn't win at least once.

"I don't care about PHG and that silly little contest! If Uncle Jerry wants to win, he needs only put my name in the #9 spot. Then sit back and watch me spin my magic!"
:hitless

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:36 AM
I don't care about PHG and that silly little contest! If Uncle Jerry wants to win, he needs only put my name in the #9 spot

:jerry
How about leadoff?