PDA

View Full Version : I love horrible, cliched, tired, worn out nicknames

JermaineDye05
06-07-2008, 12:30 AM
It's June 6th and the guy has 25 saves :o:. What do you guys think the chances are he goes over 50 saves this season?

dickallen15
06-07-2008, 12:38 AM
If the Angels were smart, and all indications are that that's exactly what they are, they will ride this guy hard this year, let him set a saves record, and let some other team sign him to a huge contract, taking the draft picks and watching his performance deteriorate year after year.

thedudeabides
06-07-2008, 12:44 AM
There's a good chance that he won't get to 50 saves because he will probably tear something doing his over the top, I'm acting like I won game 7 of the world series celebration.

Metalthrasher442
06-07-2008, 12:51 AM
There's a good chance that he won't get to 50 saves because he will probably tear something doing his over the top, I'm acting like I won game 7 of the world series celebration.

Ha! That's good stuff

Foulke You
06-07-2008, 02:45 AM
As long as Bobby Thigpen's 57 save season is still preserved, I don't care what K-Rod ends up with. :cool:

Rocky Soprano
06-07-2008, 11:22 AM

The few times that he has blown a save, I would LOVE to see a hitter celebrate the same way he does. I am sure he wouldn't like that too much.

turners56
06-07-2008, 12:38 PM
If the Angels were smart, and all indications are that that's exactly what they are, they will ride this guy hard this year, let him set a saves record, and let some other team sign him to a huge contract, taking the draft picks and watching his performance deteriorate year after year.

I wanna say something, but I'll leave it to the rest of you to figure it out. :redneck

K-Rod does have a pretty good chance at 57. But then again, guys like Smoltz and Gagne even failed that mark. As far as I'm concerend K-Rod is nowhere as near as dominant as Gagne or Smoltz. He plays around too much and gets in trouble. Some day, that's going to hurt him big time. So I doubt it.