PDA

View Full Version : Web Gems

OEO Magglio
05-05-2002, 01:16 AM
I was watching baseball tonight on espn, and guess who made web gems, no other but Carlos Lee, I know he made a great catch, but it was still kind of funny to have Carlos with a spectacular defensive play.

Jjav829
05-05-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by OEO Magglio
I was watching baseball tonight on espn, and guess who made web gems, no other but Carlos Lee, I know he made a great catch, but it was still kind of funny to have Carlos with a spectacular defensive play.

Im not positive on this, but I think Carlos has more Web Gems than any other Sox player. Hes made some very nice plays this year.

Nellie_Fox
05-05-2002, 02:30 AM
I know I've seen him on web gems more than once.

RedPinStripes
05-05-2002, 03:20 AM
As everyone knows, I'm not a Lee supporter, but that was one hell of a play! I couldn't believe he caught it. That might have made a big difference in the game. I won't call him dumbass caballo tonight. :D:

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-05-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
As everyone knows, I'm not a Lee supporter, but that was one hell of a play! I couldn't believe he caught it. That might have made a big difference in the game. I won't call him dumbass caballo tonight. :D:

:caballo
"Thank you"

Nellsin
05-05-2002, 08:59 AM
I was at the game, sitting near the Sox dugout. As Lee's catch was the third out, you might not have seen on TV that as Lofton and Lee ran in togther they were grinning/laughing the whole time. As they arrived at the dugout, everyone was out on top to greet them and they were also all laughing while high fiving etc. It was sort of a cross between "what a fantastic play" and "it's so hard to believe you made it." And Lee seemed totally at ease with that. :cool: