PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back..... And With My Original Sign-Name

CubKilla
05-04-2002, 11:34 PM
Hello again White Sox fans. It's good to be back. Finally bought a new computer for my place and this is the first site I went to. And I registered under my original sign-name. You all knew me as CUBSF'NBLOW. I would have taken CubKilla the first time but it's a long story..... something RPS told me. But it's good to be able to read and post some totally biased White Sox subjects again. Hope this finds everyone in good health. Till next time..... PEACE!

FarWestChicago
05-04-2002, 11:39 PM
I converted your old posts, etc. to the new account. If you wanted a new name it's much easier for me to just change the name on the old one. :smile:

WinningUgly!
05-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Welcome back CK! Good day to return...Sox win, sCrUBS losing 3-2 with LA threatening in the 7th.

CubKilla
05-05-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I converted your old posts, etc. to the new account. If you wanted a new name it's much easier for me to just change the name on the old one. :smile:

Thanks FWC. I was unaware that that could be done. Sorry if I created a problem for you. And thanks again for converting the old posts for me. This is what I love about White Sox fans!!!!!

FarWestChicago
05-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla

Thanks FWC. I was unaware that that could be done. Sorry if I created a problem for you. And thanks again for converting the old posts for me. This is what I love about White Sox fans!!!!! Ahh, it's just a little bit of database hacking. It's actually fun. But yes, I can change usernames from the admin control panel and all the stuff goes with it. :smile:

doublem23
05-05-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Ahh, it's just a little bit of database hacking. It's actually fun. But yes, I can change usernames from the admin control panel and all the stuff goes with it. :smile:

http://img.sparknotes.com/lit/1984/agifs/book.gif

Big Brother is watching... :)

RedPinStripes
05-05-2002, 02:03 AM
Welcome back! You're not still using that Ao-HELL crap are you? You have the same email addie? Give me a call dude. We need to hit Comiskey soon. We're running behind schedule this year. I've only been to 2 games.

JoeBatters
05-05-2002, 07:17 PM
How you doinnnnnnnnnnn ?