PDA

View Full Version : Biddle looked good

duke of dorwood
05-04-2002, 09:22 PM
He threw well and really seemed excited about being back. He was a popular guy in the pen area last year. He and Wunsch kept guys loose. Hopefully we will see Kelly soon too.

hsc1
05-04-2002, 09:33 PM
GO BURNS BABY!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! :D:

GASHWOUND
05-04-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
He threw well and really seemed excited about being back. He was a popular guy in the pen area last year. He and Wunsch kept guys loose. Hopefully we will see Kelly soon too.

I missed the 9th inning when Biddle got in, how exactly did he look? How was his velocity? Did he get ahead in the count? I know he gave up a hit, but hope he can pick up the slack for Glover. He was our best middle guy in the pen and was afraid that making Glove a starter would weaken our pen, so we need Biddle to be just as effective as Glover in that role.

MikeKreevich
05-05-2002, 06:46 AM
:rock
Helllooo Ladies! The brown eyed handsome man is back!
Rocky looked real good last night. Good speed on his fastball with nice movement. Most importantly, his reaction to his successful appearance showed that he is motivated.

rmusacch
05-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood

I would assume that Kelly will be back soon. He is pitching pretty decent down in Charlotte.