PDA

View Full Version : Who's Starting

OEO Magglio
05-03-2002, 05:54 PM
I don't think it has been announced yet, but if it has please post, who is going to start Glover or Biddle, I am pretty sure it will be Glover, until Biddle can throw a couple more innings.

CerberusWG
05-03-2002, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Gloveman. If Manuel and Nardi start Biddle they are freaking insane.

OfficerKarkovice
05-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
I'm pretty sure it's Gloveman. If Manuel and Nardi start Biddle they are freaking insane.

I doubt they will...they aren't that dumb, I dont think. Most likely it will be Glover until Biddle can build up the strength to move in.

bc2k
05-04-2002, 02:58 AM
I would think and hope it would be Glover. With the job Osuna has been doing, Manuel should feel confident in giving the set-up position solely to Osuna. He pitched the last out of the seventh and the entire eighth of no run ball today (friday). With Biddle back, we only need Wunsch back to send down Porzio and the bullpen will be playoff ready.

doublem23
05-04-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

I doubt they will...they aren't that dumb, I dont think. Most likely it will be Glover until Biddle can build up the strength to move in.

:butter
Hey, they pitched me.

voodoochile
05-04-2002, 10:10 AM
I started a thread yesterday titled "5th Starter?" asking this same question. Randar replied that the announcers said Glover was starting Tuesday.

BuehrleACE56
05-04-2002, 12:13 PM
At AAA Charlotte Wunsch has some decent-looking stats.....

1-0 0.00 ERA 10G 4.1 IP 4H 2BB 5K

I just can't wait until he is ready to come back and we can send Porzio down. He pitches all right but overall he is just filling in to eat up some innings when we need a lefty. He's not that good. Lately he's been hurting us more but maybe with another year in the minors he could be a decent pitcher. We want Wunsch!

:kelly