PDA

View Full Version : Friday night

Cheryl
05-03-2002, 03:46 PM
I'm going tonight. Anyone else?

bc2k
05-04-2002, 01:40 AM
I went and it was a nice suprise to get a free Sox visor but more importantly, A WHITE SOX WINNER. Picked up a Cubs suck T-shirt and will proudly wear it June 28 at Comiskey.

I promised A's closer Koch I'd vote for him on my ALL-Star ballot if he would throw me a ball, but he didn't, so he didn't get my vote. Take that Koch. Try sleeping tonight.

Hattenburg was in the outfield pregame and nobody knew who he was except me. I asked him nicely for a ball and he snubbed me as well. There should be a rule in baseball that if you're a nobody player and a fan of the other team knows your name, you gotta hook him up with a baseball. Somebody else lost an All-star vote. Oakland punks.

Cheryl, put black electrical tape over the fifth/third bank logo of the hat. It matches the black hat and gets rid of that worthless bank's logo.

WinningUgly!
05-04-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by bc2k

I promised A's closer Koch I'd vote for him on my ALL-Star ballot if he would throw me a ball, but he didn't, so he didn't get my vote. Take that Koch. Try sleeping tonight.

You wouldn't have been able to vote for him anyway, unless you somehow end up as manager of the AL squad. :D:

Pete_SSAC
05-04-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

You wouldn't have been able to vote for him anyway, unless you somehow end up as manager of the AL squad. :D:

Indains might be looking....

- Pete

CLR01
05-04-2002, 02:00 AM
I was there freezing my ass off but atleast no rain. Traffic sucked getting out there, took about an hour and 45 minutes. Got to see my first white sox winner in person, burly looked good, i called franks shot, but i also said he would hit another one but he didnt so i guess i am not psychic.

CLR01
05-04-2002, 02:05 AM
Anyone know why Buehrle was pulled tonight? Was his pitch count high or something? He velocity was still up and he could have finished the inning.

FarWestChicago
05-04-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Anyone know why Buehrle was pulled tonight? Was his pitch count high or something? He velocity was still up and he could have finished the inning. Yes, his pitch count was getting up there.

Nellsin
05-04-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by bc2k
Picked up a Cubs suck T-shirt

Bc2k, where at the park did you get the Tshirt? Couldn't find one last time I was there.

bc2k
05-04-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Nellsin

Bc2k, where at the park did you get the Tshirt? Couldn't find one last time I was there.

From Gate 2, take a short walk through an alley to a parking lot. It is a Church parking lot I believe. You can see the ryan from there if that helps paint the picture. The best part was it only costed 10 dollars! Oh and Nellsin , CUBS SUCK! :D:

Nellsin
05-04-2002, 03:58 AM
Agree totally about the Flubs. However, I like Fifth Third Bank -- they hold my mortgage and are very nice about it. :D:

RedPinStripes
05-04-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Nellsin
Agree totally about the Flubs. However, I like Fifth Third Bank -- they hold my mortgage and are very nice about it. :D:

They must be better the Bank1 !!!!!!!!!!!Anyone is better then Bank 1!!!!!!!!!! Boycott!!!!!!!! They suck!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Bank 1 really screwed me recently and i wish bankruptcey upon them. :angry: