PDA

View Full Version : Some cheese with the whine Cub fans?

Cuck the Fubs
05-27-2008, 05:21 PM
The blog isn't anything meaningful or entertaining, however the real value of this blog is in the comments of the beloved Cubbie nation :rolleyes:

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/rosenblog/2008/05/hits-fall-and-t.html

whitem0nkey
05-27-2008, 05:38 PM
the idiots are out in full gear for both teams.

Sometimes I wish we could ship out half the sox fans who are idiots and half of the cubs fans who are idiots, and leave us baseball fans in Chicago, who happen to be a fan of whatever team.

VeeckAsInWreck
05-27-2008, 05:51 PM
the idiots are out in full gear for both teams.

Sometimes I wish we could ship out half the sox fans who are idiots and half of the cubs fans who are idiots, and leave us baseball fans in Chicago, who happen to be a fan of whatever team.

I looked at the comments on that blog and it was just idiot on idiot fighting.

There's an old saying that says "Never argue with an idiot because he'll drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience."

Cuck the Fubs
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I should have added the disclaimer to notch your IQ down several notches before reading the comments.

My bad :redneck

doublem23
05-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Methinks some Cub fans are starting to get a wee-bit anxious that the big, bad White Sox might be crashing the party they've been throwing for themselves.

turners56
05-27-2008, 06:36 PM
The first post was hysterical, "games against the AL Central should count as half wins". :whiner: The big bad NL Central is certainly better. It's incredibly stupid to say an AL division of is worse than an NL division when the AL has dominated the NL in interleague play and the World Series over the past decade! Two months doesn't swing the strength of AL to NL immediately.

whitem0nkey
05-27-2008, 07:39 PM
I do think that the avg sports fan is getting smarter. this is obviously not a good thread to make that comment. with the internet you can become a better/smarter fan but you cant stop some who will use it for stupid.

thomas35forever
05-27-2008, 07:39 PM
If those comments were on WSI, the thread would be quickly Roadhoused.