PDA

View Full Version : Phillies Slaughtering Rockies

RKMeibalane
05-26-2008, 10:10 PM
The score is 20-4 in the 8th. :o:

jabrch
05-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Grilli shows up in a new town...but still sucks.

1.2 IP, 3 ER, 4H, 2BB

manders_01
05-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Final was 20-5. Hard game to watch. I'm kinda glad I have my "Sox on the radio, Rox on the TV muted" routine down - I don't think I could have handled much more of that game. Rox are soooooo thin right now. I hope they can rebound from this Phils redemption for being swept in the NLDS and get back to where they were yesterday (winning while being just as thin).

RKMeibalane
05-26-2008, 11:21 PM
Final was 20-5. Hard game to watch. I'm kinda glad I have my "Sox on the radio, Rox on the TV muted" routine down - I don't think I could have handled much more of that game. Rox are soooooo thin right now. I hope they can rebound from this Phils redemption for being swept in the NLDS and get back to where they were yesterday (winning while being just as thin).

The Phillies are on a roll right now. Chase Utley is a legitimate MVP candidate, and Ryan Howard is starting to catch fire after a slow start. I have them coming out of the NL East, as I don't think Florida has enough experience to stay in first.

I didn't realize that the Rockies had started the season this poorly, but they have plenty of time to turn things around. It's really just a matter of getting everyone back healthy.

manders_01
05-26-2008, 11:28 PM
The Phillies are on a roll right now. Chase Utley is a legitimate MVP candidate, and Ryan Howard is starting to catch fire after a slow start. I have them coming out of the NL East, as I don't think Florida has enough experience to stay in first.

I didn't realize that the Rockies had started the season this poorly, but they have plenty of time to turn things around. It's really just a matter of getting everyone back healthy.

So amazingly true. When I got to the game on Saturday my jaw dropped at the starting line up. Good to see Willie T is back in and Atkins may be back as early as tomorrow. Tulo has been doing some light workouts; hope to see him back before the All Star Break. Hawpe's bat has been stone cold so honestly, I don't know how much he's really being missed. With Barmes being so hot, he's going to be missed big time. Holliday is going to be the biggest hole though - he's not on the road trip right now so he can be rehabilitating. Guarantee his absence is being felt in the clubhouse. And then there's the handful of guys missing from the pen.

Jjav829
05-26-2008, 11:34 PM
And surprisingly, Ryan Howard didn't got 0-6!