PDA

View Full Version : Parque...embarrassed intentionally?

my5thbench
05-03-2002, 07:39 AM
hmmm, did Ken Williams call Parque up knowing that apoorly as he pitched in Charlotte he would surely embarrass himself in a
Sox uniform?

We can forget about him for the remainder of this year, will
he ever pitch effectively in the majors? His best hope is that a full
year of rehabilitation & he may be ready next year

despite his mouth I always liked the little prick

DrCrawdad
05-03-2002, 08:29 AM
One wonders if you're right.

Last night's game was probably over after the Rauch experience, but Parque surely put it out of his reach. So that's two games that Parque blew apart. Let's hope the Sox don't miss the post-season by 2 games.

- DrCrawdad

PANFIRECRACKER
05-03-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by my5thbench
hmmm, did Ken Williams call Parque up knowing that apoorly as he pitched in Charlotte he would surely embarrass himself in a
Sox uniform?

YES AND NOW HE'S A LITTLE PRICK WITH NO STUFF

alohafri
05-03-2002, 12:52 PM
I was set up I tell you! They kept me in so I would fail and they could send me back to the minors. :butter

:rocked Ah, shut up and get your crap out of my locker!

mack10zie
05-03-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by alohafri
I was set up I tell you! They kept me in so I would fail and they could send me back to the minors. :butter

:rocked Ah, shut up and get your crap out of my locker!

You tell em Rock!!! :D:

Iwritecode
05-03-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by mack10zie
You tell em Rock!!! :D:

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else have the quote
"Finally, the Rock has returned to Chicago!" running through their head?

mack10zie
05-03-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else have the quote
"Finally, the Rock has returned to Chicago!" running through their head?

I don't know why, but I'm real excited to see the Rock man back in the bigs, if for no other reason than his sideburns (and the fact that he can't do worse than Butter).

CerberusWG
05-03-2002, 02:05 PM
Good to see Butter put in his place.

I never really liked Rocky, but the movement on his pitches are eye popping.

Here's to hoping Rocky does well!

Foulke You
05-03-2002, 02:36 PM
Rockmeister certainly can't do worse than Parque. I've always liked Biddle's stuff. Tons of movement on his pitches. In the game he hurt himself last year against the Cubs he was pitching the game of his life. He had a no hitter through 5 and was popping the mitt at 95mph. If he wouldn't have tweaked his shoulder I think we could've seen our 1st crosstown no hitter. Hopefully he hasn't lost any velocity this year. I'm still having nightmares of 82mph "fastballs" from Parque. Ugh! Kudos to KW for pulling the plug on Parque and Rauch after that horrible performance. Rauch needs more seasoning and Parque needs to rehab a full year in Charlotte.

OfficerKarkovice
05-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
Good to see Butter put in his place.

I never really liked Rocky, but the movement on his pitches are eye popping.

Here's to hoping Rocky does well!

Rock is my favorite Sox pitcher...just for the fact that he has the balls in his bag to go out there and go right at every hitter no matter who they are or what the situation is. He may get burned every once and a while but one thing that you cannot teach is that attitude. He is the Anti-Kip Wells. Go Rocky!!!

Randar68
05-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Daver,
You find it funny how last year we were constantly attacked for supporting Rocky, and now, suddenly, everyone's "liked his stuff all along" or they "Can't wait to see him get back in there"

I tell ya....LOL!

Daver
05-03-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
Daver,
You find it funny how last year we were constantly attacked for supporting Rocky, and now, suddenly, everyone's "liked his stuff all along" or they "Can't wait to see him get back in there"

I tell ya....LOL!

It is rather amusing Randar.

Viva Magglio
05-03-2002, 03:27 PM
Get Jerry Angelo's wood chipper ready for...

:butter

FarWestChicago
05-03-2002, 03:36 PM
Daver,

I tell ya....LOL! Don't tear your labrum patting yourself on the back Randar. :o:

OfficerKarkovice
05-03-2002, 04:13 PM
Daver,

I tell ya....LOL!

Hey...search back as far as you can find in my posts and I guarantee I have been a fan and supporter of Biddle all along.

Bmr31
05-03-2002, 05:21 PM
Daver,

I tell ya....LOL!

uhh, he sucks, he will always suck. HAPPY? :)

CerberusWG
05-03-2002, 05:25 PM
BMR werent you the one who said we shouldn't be jumping all over players and saying they suck?

If so, then abide by your words.

CLR01
05-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by my5thbench
Sox uniform?

Who cares, and if KW did do it Parque deserved it. He couldnt keep his mouth shut about how he hated AAA and he deserved to be in the bigs, and how he could get major league hitters out. KW gave him a shot and he bombed. Maybe now he will shut his mouth, work out the bugs and make it back to the big club when he is 100%.

RedPinStripes
05-04-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

uhh, he sucks, he will always suck. HAPPY? :)

Yeah, We should support every sox player BMR.

Have you taken your medication today? :)

bc2k
05-04-2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Who cares, and if KW did do it Parque deserved it. He couldnt keep his mouth shut about how he hated AAA and he deserved to be in the bigs, and how he could get major league hitters out. KW gave him a shot and he bombed. Maybe now he will shut his mouth, work out the bugs and make it back to the big club when he is 100%.

I agree CLR, Parque could have pitched lights out (hell, even decent) and given KW no choice but to let him stay in the bigs. Parque got his chance, and that is all any pitcher could ask for. At least Parque ate 6 innings thursday letting JM not have to use his good pitchers in such a blowout.

Bmr31
05-04-2002, 11:37 AM
BMR werent you the one who said we shouldn't be jumping all over players and saying they suck?

If so, then abide by your words.

Do you have a problem understanding my posts? If theyre too complicated, dont read them.

Bmr31
05-04-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Yeah, We should support every sox player BMR.

Have you taken your medication today? :)

Yeah the doc has given me meds to deal with people who cant comprehend simple posts.

RedPinStripes
05-04-2002, 01:53 PM

Yeah the doc has given me meds to deal with people who cant comprehend simple posts.

How can we understand you posts when you change the meaning of it and deny much of what you said? You do that a lot when you won't admit you're wrong.

Spiff
05-04-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

How can we understand you posts when you change the meaning of it and deny much of what you said? You do that a lot when you won't admit you're wrong.

I think he meant he was doing it on purpose, so that not everyone would be saying they liked Biddle and going along with Randar and Daver.

RedPinStripes
05-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

I think he meant he was doing it on purpose, so that not everyone would be saying they liked Biddle and going along with Randar and Daver.

Come on now! I was watiting for his answer. lol

If that's the case, I'm wrong

Soxheads
05-04-2002, 03:04 PM
:butter

"The real reason I can't pitch is that i'm trying to get sent back down to Charlotte for more of those delicious IHOP pancakes. MMMM, I tell you there's nothing better than IHOP pancakes!"

Bmr31
05-05-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

wooooow.....intelligent life form........... :o:

RedPinStripes
05-05-2002, 02:27 AM

wooooow.....intelligent life form........... :o:

Hey Junior...Here ! http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=45969

CerberusWG
05-05-2002, 12:21 PM
Bmr is flaunting us with his enormous amounts of stupidity.

FarWestChicago
05-05-2002, 12:40 PM
Bmr is flaunting us with his enormous amounts of stupidity. FYI, a little while ago pretty much everybody agreed to stop with personal attacks. This has been a much nicer place since then. You should really think about joining everybody else.

Unregistered
05-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
FYI, a little while ago pretty much everybody agreed to stop with personal attacks. This has been a much nicer place since then. You should really think about joining everybody else.
Yeah, so cut it out, you dirty whores! :o: