PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Quentin Shirt?

South Side Irish
05-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Anyone know if Quentin's jersey shirt is selling in stores yet?

JermaineDye05
05-23-2008, 04:56 PM

I don't know if it is yet, but I too the initiative and order a Quentin shirt off of whitesox.com. Received it yesterday, and am wearing it right now :cool:.

South Side Irish
05-23-2008, 04:59 PM
I don't know if it is yet, but I too the initiative and order a Quentin shirt off of whitesox.com. Received it yesterday, and am wearing it right now :cool:.

What size, and where can I find you? :D:

Eddo144
05-23-2008, 05:13 PM
I was looking for one to get my brother for his birthday, and I didn't see one today on whitesox.com, other than the customizable ones.

At Grandstand (35th and Wallace), they have authentic black Quentin jerseys that sell for $200. A clerk told me they were expecting replica ones soon, maybe as early as the "end of this week." He said he thought they would sell for about $100.

kingpin_rcs
05-23-2008, 05:13 PM

Anything else?

IlliniSox4Life
05-23-2008, 05:44 PM
I was looking for one to get my brother for his birthday, and I didn't see one today on whitesox.com, other than the customizable ones.

At Grandstand (35th and Wallace), they have authentic black Quentin jerseys that sell for $200. A clerk told me they were expecting replica ones soon, maybe as early as the "end of this week." He said he thought they would sell for about $100.

I think that's probably what he meant. You can just customize the shirt to Quentin's name and number.

Vestigio
05-23-2008, 05:50 PM

I havent seen one, so I got mine at the custom tshirt shop at the Cell last night...

South Side Irish
05-23-2008, 06:51 PM
I was just at my local sporting goods shop, and they told me to expect them in 1-3 weeks. Whomever the guy orders them from just started printing them, so they're coming soon.

Meanwhile, I did find the following players at this place:

Fontenot
Theriot
Lilly
Marmol
Fukadome
:scratch:

I think I bugged the guy when I asked why they wouldn't have an AL All-Star's shirt ready. :cool:

soxfan43
05-23-2008, 08:42 PM

I was going to do the same thing, how long did it take to arrive?

Crede24Thome25
05-24-2008, 11:20 AM

Ebay has a Few here is the link for one.

:D:http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Sox-CARLOS-QUENTIN-Sewn-JERSEY-WHT-SIZE-CHOICE_W0QQitemZ230253872348QQihZ013QQcategoryZ248 91QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nug0hs
05-24-2008, 11:37 AM
What is the price difference between the custom t-shirt shop and the premade ones? To further clarify, would getting a jersey tee @ the custom shop and adding the #14 and letters "Konerko" be more expensive than just getting a regular Konerko jersey tee in any other shop?

South Side Irish
05-25-2008, 04:43 PM
What is the price difference between the custom t-shirt shop and the premade ones? To further clarify, would getting a jersey tee @ the custom shop and adding the #14 and letters "Konerko" be more expensive than just getting a regular Konerko jersey tee in any other shop?

I think custom Tshirts at the Cell cost $30, and the pre-made player T's cost $28. I've often found the pre-made ones at lots of stores for $15-18 (S.A., Pro Jersey, Kohl's, etc.).

MeteorsSox4367
05-26-2008, 12:41 AM
The clerk at Pro Jersey on 75th and Lemont Rd. said that they'll have Quentin t-shirts for sale in about three weeks.

You can also now add Geovany Soto to the list of Cubs available.

JermaineDye05
05-26-2008, 02:23 AM
I was going to do the same thing, how long did it take to arrive?

Like 2 weeks. Took them like a week and a half to make it, once they shipped it though it took about 3 days I believe. That was just with the t-shirt though, I don't know how long it would take for a jersey.

Foulke You
06-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I ordered a cutomized Quentin jersey T off of mlb.com on May 26th. Just curious, how long did it take for your jersey to arrive? I'm hoping to have mine by June 20th because I have a lot of games to go to at the end of the month including some crosstown games.

Foulke You
06-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I was just at my local sporting goods shop, and they told me to expect them in 1-3 weeks. Whomever the guy orders them from just started printing them, so they're coming soon.

Meanwhile, I did find the following players at this place:

Fontenot
Theriot
Lilly
Marmol
Fukadome
:scratch:

I think I bugged the guy when I asked why they wouldn't have an AL All-Star's shirt ready. :cool:
I remember I was stunned that the Champs at the mall had Fontenot jersey Ts. Lee, Ramirez, Marmol, Fukudome, Theriot...fine. All good players and I can understand stocking those shirts but Fontenot?? I know the Cubs fans turn mediocre players into cult heros but isn't this like Grandstand stocking Pablo Ozuna or Toby Hall jersey t-shirts?

However, I have to give credit to Champs. They have been stocking a lot more Sox jersey Ts since the '05 World Series. They usually always have Dye, Crede, Thome, Konerko, Contreras, Buehrle, Guillen, and they just started carrying Swisher.

whitesox901
06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
I havent seen one, so I got mine at the custom tshirt shop at the Cell last night...

How much did that cost? Im going next monday versus the twinkies, thinking about picking one up

soxwon
06-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Man i just got my THE CARLOS QUENTIN shirt today, anyone else pick one up yet?

Mod edit: There was already a thread on this, not even halfway down the page. Please look around a little before starting threads. Merged.

WHITE SOX PRIDE!
06-02-2008, 10:42 PM
where did you get it?

whitesox901
06-02-2008, 10:48 PM
anyone know if theyre at the Cell Yet for sale?

esbrechtel
06-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Man i just got my THE CARLOS QUENTIN shirt today, anyone else pick one up yet?

link?