PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts

Iwritecode
05-03-2002, 12:16 AM
Well, I am glad I missed this crap they called a game tonight. It's good to see Rauch go down and work on his stuff. He obviously isn't back to 100% yet. It's also good to see Butter go back down again. Maybe this time he'll shut up and work on pitching. Will we ever see him with the major league club again? Tough to tell. Biddle has looked pretty good in his last 2 outings in the minors.I don't know if they'll throw him right into the rotation or ease him in through the BP and stick Glover in. I'm actually hoping for the latter. So, as fugly as this loss was, it was still only one loss. We still took 2 of 3 from the best team in baseball. Tommorow we get a chance at redemption against the A's with our top three pitchers. If we can just keep winning 2 of 3 or 3 of 4 then we'll be fine. The Jndjans are turning into the team we all knew they were and the Twinkies can't keep playing cellar dwellars all season long. So I will just put this night out of my head for now and look forward to revenge against the A's.