View Full Version : Parque, Rauch Gone!

Viva Magglio
05-02-2002, 11:45 PM
They're going back down. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Kilroy
05-02-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
They're going back down. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

So you say. Got anything confirming that?

duke of dorwood
05-02-2002, 11:53 PM
On the way home on the post game show it was mentioned.

Boy are they punishing Butter for his mouth or what? In truth, he wasnt going to pitch for 5 days, so this makes sense. As bad as Rauch looked, I'd like to see him stay up in a long role. He can get guys out, has had decent outings before this. Once he hit Suzuki, it fired up Seattle, already on a losing streak, and that was it. The Durham error didnt help him either.

OfficerKarkovice
05-02-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
On the way home on the post game show it was mentioned.

Ok...but two down means two have to come up. We CANNOT risk bringing Rock up before he is absolutely ready. So say we bring one position player up then who else are we left with. Really I would like to see Porzio get sent down before Rauch but Jon needs to get his arm healed and velocity back. Lots of decisions to make here in the next week or so it seems.

Viva Magglio
05-03-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

Ok...but two down means two have to come up. We CANNOT risk bringing Rock up before he is absolutely ready. So say we bring one position player up then who else are we left with. Really I would like to see Porzio get sent down before Rauch but Jon needs to get his arm healed and velocity back. Lots of decisions to make here in the next week or so it seems.

I had to endure that crap at the ballpark tonight. They were right in sending both of those clowns down.

Unregistered
05-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
As bad as Rauch looked, I'd like to see him stay up in a long role. He can get guys out, has had decent outings before this

He only got ONE guy out today. and the only "decent" outing he's had was against oakland. other than that, he's pretty much gotten shelled. i think other than that oakland start his previous low in runs given up was 4 or 5. he's obviously not fooling anyone up here.