PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the Diamond Suite

koch44
05-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Tomorrow night I have tickets in one of the diamond suites. I just have a question, are the food and drinks complimentary or do you have to pay for them?

RTI_SoxFan
05-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Tomorrow night I have tickets in one of the diamond suites. I just have a question, are the food and drinks complimentary or do you have to pay for them?

Complimentary. Have fun, they are amazing!

skobabe8
05-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Should be free. Go hungry.

koch44
05-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks! It'll probably be my first and last time there.

skottyj242
05-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Depends on who owns the suite. They all come with food and a case of beer and a case of soda, so that's all included in the ticket. They have all sorts of different packages that you can get. I have had wings and hot dogs and cheese and crackers up there. I have also had pulled pork and chicken breasts. Once the beer and soda run out it is up to someone to throw out their credit card and put beers on there. The desert cart is the same way. If someone is buying I suggest doing a shot of Bailey's in a white chocolate shot glass and a taffy apple.

ondafarm
05-20-2008, 02:15 PM
We rented one for my mother's 70th birthday. The game was being broadcast by Joe Morgan and Miller and my mom always wanted to meet Joe Morgan (she founded the Nellie Fox fan club, he always speaks glowingly of Nellie) but he wouldn't show. We did have all the food and soda (more than a case) we wanted. Only two guys were drinking (two of my brother's in-law) so I don't know about the beer. I know they both had beers.
I'm refraining from snide remarks about my sisters and drinking here. :redface:

soxfan13
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Depends on who owns the suite. They all come with food and a case of beer and a case of soda, so that's all included in the ticket. They have all sorts of different packages that you can get. I have had wings and hot dogs and cheese and crackers up there. I have also had pulled pork and chicken breasts. Once the beer and soda run out it is up to someone to throw out their credit card and put beers on there. The desert cart is the same way. If someone is buying I suggest doing a shot of Bailey's in a white chocolate shot glass and a taffy apple.

Or go to the suite and assume everything is free and a month later get bitched at by your boss cuz of the bill he got in the mail:tongue:

DumpJerry
05-20-2008, 02:53 PM
The desert cart is extra, IIRC.

soxfan13
05-20-2008, 03:28 PM
The desert cart is extra, IIRC.

IIRC everything is ordered in advance and charged to the account. The game we went to the guy, that let us use the suite, started us off with a case of beer(I laugh at a case) and hot dogs. We assumed everything was covered so we oredered a few more cases, some shrimp and other bites to eat. We also did a very good job on the dessert cart. The guy sent the bill to our boss for all the extras.:tongue:

skottyj242
05-20-2008, 03:30 PM
IIRC everything is ordered in advance and charged to the account. The game we went to the guy, that let us use the suite, started us off with a case of beer(I laugh at a case) and hot dogs. We assumed everything was covered so we oredered a few more cases, some shrimp and other bites to eat. We also did a very good job on the dessert cart. The guy sent the bill to our boss for all the extras.:tongue:

Remember the Bulls or Hawks game we went to when we were ordering 80 dollar pitchers of Mai Tais?

itsnotrequired
05-20-2008, 03:35 PM

Three hours of massage time, twelve in-suite movies including several adult features, five shoe shines and four hundred dollars worth of snacks! Not to mention the damage to the suite!

soxfan13
05-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Three hours of massage time, twelve in-suite movies including several adult features, five shoe shines and four hundred dollars worth of snacks! Not to mention the damage to the suite!

That was all skotty I SWEAR!!!!!:redneck

skottyj242
05-20-2008, 03:42 PM
That was all skotty I SWEAR!!!!!:redneck

That could have been the boss smoking dope. No wait, that was the House of Blues.

soxfan13
05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
That could have been the boss smoking dope. No wait, that was the House of Blues.

Just another fine establishment that we made the company proud:D:

skottyj242
05-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Just another fine establishment that we made the company proud:D:

Good thing I got fired.