PDA

View Full Version : Sox Tickets

whitesox901
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
I orderd my tickets off ticketmaster, but I had to print them at my house, it has a barcode and it says "barcode good for one entry per scan"

So I take it to the box office I take it, and they give me a ticket? or do I give the pringout to my local ticketmaster?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread by the way.

UofCSoxFan
05-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Bring the print out. They scan the code on it, just like they would the barcode on paper tickets.

delben91
05-15-2008, 09:31 PM
I orderd my tickets off ticketmaster, but I had to print them at my house, it has a barcode and it says "barcode good for one entry per scan"

So I take it to the box office I take it, and they give me a ticket? or do I give the pringout to my local ticketmaster?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread by the way.

Bring the print out. They scan the code on it, just like they would the barcode on paper tickets.

Yup, the printout with the barcode IS your ticket. Take it to the gate and hand it over, they'll scan it just like a ticket on cardstock and in you go.

whitesox901
05-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Yup, the printout with the barcode IS your ticket. Take it to the gate and hand it over, they'll scan it just like a ticket on cardstock and in you go.

alright! Thanks Guys, much ablidged :cool: