PDA

View Full Version : Shingo Takatsu on Japanese Game Show

Optipessimism
05-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Last night I was watching this show called Unbeatable Banzuke on G4, which is some competition game show or whatever, kind of like that Ninja Warrior show. Anyway, I never watch that channel but for some reason I turned it on and who else but Shingo ****ing Takatsu was on there competing. There was this long metal beam on a pivot in the center like a see-saw and there was a barrel on one side. The object was for one person on each end of the beam to balance this thing, grab the barrel, and then do something with it without letting the beam hit the ground. Shingo was on the one end near the barrel and his partner was on the opposite end. They were trying to balance this thing out but then Shingo's partner ****ed up and fell down so they lost. It was funny though.

Did anyone else see this? It must have originally aired a long time ago because when they showed Shingo's brief bio prior to the balancing thing it had him at 28 years old.

Hokiesox
05-15-2008, 03:51 PM
The same episode has been on 3 times that I've seen it. He was also in an episode where they knock 7 sections of a tower out with a huge mallet trying to leave the cap on top standing on the pedestal.

MeteorsSox4367
05-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Was there an episode with Shingo throwing his frisbee?

Optipessimism
05-15-2008, 09:53 PM
The same episode has been on 3 times that I've seen it. He was also in an episode where they knock 7 sections of a tower out with a huge mallet trying to leave the cap on top standing on the pedestal.
Did he ever win anything?

SBSoxFan
05-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Did he ever win anything?

You mean besides a world series ring?

ksimpson14
05-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Crowd pressure must be nothing compared to these game shows. Just going on YouTube, some of these are brutttttttal. Paddles to places paddles should not touch. Basically a lot of sexual organ damage or just plain torture

ksimpson14
05-16-2008, 12:35 AM
You mean besides a world series ring?

You sly son of a bitch :cool:

SoxSpeed22
05-16-2008, 01:47 AM
That show, along with Ninja Warrior, are probably my two favorite game shows. The UB is entertaining because of how weird the challenges are.