PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else find it hillarious when....

Pear-Zin-Ski
05-11-2008, 11:36 AM
....we got out of yesterday's 7th inning (Due to a heads-up Uribe)...and Hawk and DJ go "We got out of the inning....YYYYYEES!!!!"

We squeaked out of that inning....

russ99
05-11-2008, 11:41 AM
....we got out of yesterday's 7th inning (Due to a heads-up Uribe)...and Hawk and DJ go "We got out of the inning....YYYYYEES!!!!"

That was sweet!! Actually I found it more amusing that for the pregame show D.J. interviewed Dotel, and he referred to him strictly as "Octavio" and "Dotel".

I wonder if word got to Octavio about his "O, do tell!" nickname?? :D:

turners56
05-11-2008, 12:17 PM

Well that's a first, new catchphrase maybe?

BTW, I absolutely hate DJ's home run call, it's SO bad. Too bad we had to hear it for JD and Uribe's homer the other day.

EMachine10
05-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Well that's a first, new catchphrase maybe?

BTW, I absolutely hate DJ's home run call, it's SO bad. Too bad we had to hear it for JD and Uribe's homer the other day.

The..."Uh-Ohhhhhhhhh"

turners56
05-11-2008, 12:33 PM
The..."Uh-Ohhhhhhhhh"

No the "it's going, it's going, it's gone" crap. So BAD.

JermaineDye05
05-11-2008, 12:47 PM
I found it more funny when Johjima got hit off the foul tip and then when they went back to the replay Hawk and DJ at the same time went "Ouch". I think every man watching that game said that once they saw the replay :D:.

Pear-Zin-Ski
05-11-2008, 01:23 PM
I found it more funny when Johjima got hit off the foul tip and then when they went back to the replay Hawk and DJ at the same time went "Ouch". I think every man watching that game said that once they saw the replay :D:.

Yeah...that too made my day....:D:

btrain929
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
That was sweet!! Actually I found it more amusing that for the pregame show D.J. interviewed Dotel, and he referred to him strictly as "Octavio" and "Dotel".

I wonder if word got to Octavio about his "O, do tell!" nickname?? :D:

Good lord was that interview brutal. I know Dotel's from over yonder and has a slight language barrier, but at least 3 times I was like ti-ti-today junior!

doublem23
05-11-2008, 02:14 PM

What's wrong with the enthusiasm? It was a good pick-off move by Dotel to catch Bloomquist, a good play by Uribe to dig Dotel's low throw out of the dirt, a very good throw to nail Ichiro at home, and a good block of the plate by Toby Hall.

I was pumped up after that. It seemed like the momentum pendulum had been swinging Seattle's way (and what a heartbreaking loss it would have been to blow a game in which the O started to show some signs of being alive). When Ichiro was thrown out at the plate, that pretty much ended the game, IMO.

Madscout
05-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah...that too made my day....:D:

A guy getting hit in the pills made your day?!?!? :scratch: