PDA

View Full Version : Remember that 1-0 loss in Toronto?

SoxGirl4Life
05-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Dustin "Cy Young" McGowen got rocked by Cleveland for 9 runs in 4 innings tonight.

:gulp:

TDog
05-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Dustin "Cy Young" McGowen got rocked by Cleveland for 9 runs in 2 innings tonight.

:gulp:

Remember how Mark Buehrle gave up no earned runs in eight innings in Toronto? Then he gave up seven earned runs against the Twins. Pitchers have good nights and bad nights. You don't even have to limit this to games involving the White Sox.

He beat the Sox. Get over it.

The Indians, by the way, didn't score in the second or third after getting six in the first.

chisoxfanatic
05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
A ton of that offense has come from Casey Blake and Grady Sizemore, both of whom I have on my fantasy team. My team is just going OFF tonight! I have a commanding lead in my head-to-head match up this week! :)

Blake: 2-2, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
Sizemore: 3-4, 3 R, 2 HR, 5 RBI

Of course, we don't want Cleveland winning; but, if they do, it would be best for those two to go off.

DSpivack
05-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Remember how Mark Buehrle gave up no earned runs in eight innings in Toronto? Then he gave up seven earned runs against the Twins. Pitchers have good nights and bad nights. You don't even have to limit this to games involving the White Sox.

He beat the Sox. Get over it.

The Indians, by the way, didn't score in the second or third after getting six in the first.

Coming into tonight, he had a 2.95 era, after having a pretty decent season last year.