PDA

View Full Version : 643 Sports Blog

Lefty34
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
First, let me say that I started this thread seeing that soxlady posted a thread about her blog and felt that it would be ok for me to do the same. Please feel free to move or delete as necessary, I don't want to get in the way.

That being said, FedEx227 and I have started a 643 Sports Blog (http://www.643Sports.blogspot.com) to accompany our show (I'll save the shameless plugging for my sig). We are a mostly baseball oriented show/blog however there will/might be posts concerning other sports, but mainly there will be baseball talk and hopefully some funny quips for you guys all to laugh at. Thank you for your time, hope you have fun.

Read up and listen in,
Lefty

JB98
05-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Timberwolf will be visiting your blog shortly. He/she/it has already trolled my blog.

Timberwolf actually taunted me because the Twins are 15-14.

Just wanted to give you a warning.

WhiteSox5187
05-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Timberwolf will be visiting your blog shortly. He/she/it has already trolled my blog.

Does that guy have any life what so ever? Does he just troll around boards waiting for the moment to brag about his Twins? I mean, I love the Sox but I'm not going to waste a second of my day going to another team's board to brag about how we just beat them.

JB98
05-06-2008, 12:51 AM
Does that guy have any life what so ever? Does he just troll around boards waiting for the moment to brag about his Twins? I mean, I love the Sox but I'm not going to waste a second of my day going to another team's board to brag about how we just beat them.

I don't know. Timberwolf, while posting anonymously of course, mocked me for "not having the courage" to blog about last week's Sox-Twins series. The comment also contained several spelling errors.

I put it up on the blog, just so all my friends and family could laugh at it. That will be the last time I approve any comments from Timberwolf. Immediate deletion will be the policy henceforth, just as the mods here give this particular troll an immediate ban.

Lefty34
05-06-2008, 12:58 AM

Well we thank him for the visit, of course, but he will be upset when he doesn't find much Sox talk (this is why I posted the thread in this section and not the Sox Clubhouse one). However I am most definitely open to his suggestions and opinions because we at 643 Sports (and by that I mean FedEx and myself) are, as Boers and Bernstein so eloquently put it, "here for the peeps."

Though I am finishing my last Coors Light in preparation for posting about the latest Carol Slezak article about the Sox blowup dolls. Again, any comments either here or on the blog or call-ins during a 643 Sports show are welcome. Thanks for your interest.

BTW: JB, what is your blog site? Can you link me? I'd really like to check it out.

Lefty34
05-06-2008, 04:44 PM
BTW, posted some of Carol Slezak's article about the blow-up dolls on the blog (http://www.643Sports.blogspot.com), be sure to check it out and let me hear some of your responses.

JB98
05-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Well we thank him for the visit, of course, but he will be upset when he doesn't find much Sox talk (this is why I posted the thread in this section and not the Sox Clubhouse one). However I am most definitely open to his suggestions and opinions because we at 643 Sports (and by that I mean FedEx and myself) are, as Boers and Bernstein so eloquently put it, "here for the peeps."

Though I am finishing my last Coors Light in preparation for posting about the latest Carol Slezak article about the Sox blowup dolls. Again, any comments either here or on the blog or call-ins during a 643 Sports show are welcome. Thanks for your interest.

BTW: JB, what is your blog site? Can you link me? I'd really like to check it out.

Here's mine:

http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/bauman/

This one belongs to my co-worker (and fellow Sox fan) Jim Owczarski:

http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/sportsbeacon/

We don't get much traffic. Our Web people do a lousy job of promoting our stuff. I actually don't blog as much as I should, simply because I know most of the people reading are my friends and family. And apparently Timberwolf.

Lefty34
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM
We don't get much traffic. Our Web people do a lousy job of promoting our stuff. I actually don't blog as much as I should, simply because I know most of the people reading are my friends and family. And apparently Timberwolf.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. FedEx227 and I host an internet sports talk show and not even that gets much traffic, much less our blog. Oh well, though, it's just good to know that it's there for people to find and some people find enjoyment in it.