PDA

View Full Version : yankee fan murders red sox fan

erob3833
05-05-2008, 05:07 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8107040/Yanks-fan-charged-with-murder-in-Sox-fan-death?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

itsnotrequired
05-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Hard to believe drinking was involved.

:rolleyes:

rdwj
05-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Wow - there are a lot of idiots in the world

Railsplitter
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Granted saying "Yankees suck" was thoughtless and immature, but hardly worthy of suck. A better response would have been: "Since when does having more championships than any team in North America suck?"

Blueprint1
05-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Sounds like some crazy person hit someone with a car. Really, this has nothing to do with baseball.

05-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Too much Grand Theft Auto!

thomas35forever
05-06-2008, 12:09 AM
If a Sox fan did this to a Cubs fan, the media wouldn't let us hear the end of it.

soltrain21
05-06-2008, 12:33 AM
If a Sox fan did this to a Cubs fan, the media wouldn't let us hear the end of it.

A person got killed, but of course someone had to throw in a Chicago media bias line.

lukeman89
05-06-2008, 01:00 AM
my friend (cubs fan) got thrown through a window when we were waiting for a pizza at a domino's on saturday night by a sox fan. He had to go to the hospital and get stitches in his back, face, and the top of his head. The dude fled, but they had his information and stuff cuz he paid with a debit card, so the cops came and took statements from us and arrested the dude who's being charged with assault and property damage. I told my friend 'thats what you get for being a cubs fan' haha but he coulda seriously been hurt a lot worse. What is funny is the only thing he said to the guy was "whats up, man?" then the dude was like "don't talk to me you ****ing cubs fan" then the dude grabbed my friend by the throat and slammed him against the wall then threw him through the window. he actually landed outside on the sidewalk.

fights over teams are so dumb. especially when people get seriously hurt like my friend sorta did.

itsnotrequired
05-06-2008, 07:06 AM
What is funny is the only thing he said to the guy was "whats up, man?" then the dude was like "don't talk to me you ****ing cubs fan" then the dude grabbed my friend by the throat and slammed him against the wall then threw him through the window. he actually landed outside on the sidewalk.

Then he called Da Score to voice his displeasure with all things White Sox. "This team needs Owens! Where is Richar? Everyone should be cut!" Sounds like he has Da Fire and Da Passion!:redneck

Sorry to hear about your friend though.

Billy Ashley
05-06-2008, 11:51 AM

Yeah because the media isn't all too often excited about talking about the Red Sox Yankee rivalry. Have you watched ESPN over the past 5 years?

skottyj242
05-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Then he called Da Score to voice his displeasure with all things White Sox. "This team needs Owens! Where is Richar? Everyone should be cut!" Sounds like he has Da Fire and Da Passion!:redneck

Sorry to hear about your friend though.

He said that all through text messages.

A.T. Money
05-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Great, now this lady has to live with this shame for the rest of her life. She took someone's life over NOTHING!

rdwj
05-06-2008, 11:56 AM
my friend (cubs fan) got thrown through a window when we were waiting for a pizza at a domino's on saturday night by a sox fan. He had to go to the hospital and get stitches in his back, face, and the top of his head. The dude fled, but they had his information and stuff cuz he paid with a debit card, so the cops came and took statements from us and arrested the dude who's being charged with assault and property damage. I told my friend 'thats what you get for being a cubs fan' haha but he coulda seriously been hurt a lot worse. What is funny is the only thing he said to the guy was "whats up, man?" then the dude was like "don't talk to me you ****ing cubs fan" then the dude grabbed my friend by the throat and slammed him against the wall then threw him through the window. he actually landed outside on the sidewalk.

fights over teams are so dumb. especially when people get seriously hurt like my friend sorta did.

That's crazy! Hope he's ok

ondafarm
05-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I had a couple of bump and runs with fans of other teams but if somebody starts shoving I just back off. I've had fans of other teams steal my Sox cap and even had one throw it off a ski lift. I marked the spot and got it on the way down. Big deal. I think violence concerned with any sports team is dumb, even hockey or rugby.

DumpJerry
05-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I had a couple of bump and runs with fans of other teams but if somebody starts shoving I just back off. I've had fans of other teams steal my Sox cap and even had one throw it off a ski lift. I marked the spot and got it on the way down. Big deal. I think violence concerned with any sports team is dumb, even hockey or rugby.
This is why you should wear a helmet. They don't mess up your hair too much.

Oh yeah, according to my friends who are Orthopedic docs, they save lives (they tell me Sonny Bono would have survived with a helmet).

Safety lecture out.

skottyj242
05-06-2008, 02:35 PM
I was at the Bark in the Park on Saturday and I saw a dog wearing a SOX jersey get attacked by a dog in another baseball team from this cities collar and I alerted the local media but they didnt' care. The SOX have a media bias against them.

ondafarm
05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
This is why you should wear a helmet. They don't mess up your hair too much.

Oh yeah, according to my friends who are Orthopedic docs, they save lives (they tell me Sonny Bono would have survived with a helmet).

Safety lecture out.

It was the bunny hill.

Elephant
05-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Granted saying "Yankees suck" was thoughtless and immature, but hardly worthy of suck. A better response would have been: "Since when does having more championships than any team in North America suck?"

Actually, I liked the killing the guy angle.

:shrug:

lukeman89
05-11-2008, 10:26 PM

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/938958,CST-NWS-fans08.article

theres the article. i was surprised to read about it in the sun-times considering it happened down at ISU