PDA

View Full Version : 2nd straight good outing for Biddle


HawkDJ
05-01-2002, 05:48 PM
His line yesterday-
3 IP
3 H
0 R
0 ER
0 BB
3 K

That will make his season total so far:
7 IP
4 H
1 ER

Also, Wunsch pitched a scoreless inning with 2 strikeouts.

Chisox_cali
05-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
His line yesterday-
3 IP
3 H
0 R
0 ER
0 BB
3 K

That will make his season total so far:
7 IP
4 H
1 ER

Also, Wunsch pitched a scoreless inning with 2 strikeouts.

sah-weet! :cool:

Shouldnt be too long before they get the call up now

doctor30th
05-01-2002, 05:50 PM
# innings though, I wonder if his arm bothered him or if he threw alot of pitches and reached his pitch count early?

hold2dibber
05-01-2002, 05:56 PM
Where is Biddle re-habbing? Any word on his arm strength (i.e., velocity)? If he's healthy, he could provide a serious boost. I felt like he was ready to break out and be a force just before he got hurt.

Daver
05-01-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th
# innings though, I wonder if his arm bothered him or if he threw alot of pitches and reached his pitch count early?

He is on an inning count not a pitch count per se, They want him to increase his innings gradually,not a strict pitch count that involves a quick hook once he throws X number of pitches.

doctor30th
05-01-2002, 06:05 PM
Hmm I wonder why they dropped him from 4 to 3 innings then.

palehosemike
05-01-2002, 06:16 PM
Don't expect Wunsch & Biddle to be called up soon. Having three (incl. Parque) recently rehabbed pitchers on one roster can put added stress on the rest of the pitchers. I think thier debuts will be at least 4 to 5 weeks apart.

HawkDJ
05-01-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Where is Biddle re-habbing? Any word on his arm strength (i.e., velocity)? If he's healthy, he could provide a serious boost. I felt like he was ready to break out and be a force just before he got hurt.

Sorry I should've said this is for AAA Charlotte. Don't expect to see Biddle for a couple weeks at least but this is certainly a good sign.

doctor30th
05-01-2002, 06:24 PM
I think Wunsch is Closer to coming back than we think. Porizo is going to be sent down. They should send Parque down when they bring Biddle up. Or send Parque to Kinnapolis right now and promote Honel or Szado to Win-salem, Wyatt Allen to AA, Then Send Malone or Stewart or Parrish to AAA. Bury him so far down, and give people who deserve advancement the chance.

Daver
05-01-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by doctor30th
I think Wunsch is Closer to coming back than we think. Porizo is going to be sent down. They should send Parque down when they bring Biddle up. Or send Parque to Kinnapolis right now and promote Honel or Szado to Win-salem, Wyatt Allen to AA, Then Send Malone or Stewart or Parrish to AAA. Bury him so far down, and give people who deserve advancement the chance.

Why bother? If you are going to do that you may as well cut him outright.

doctor30th
05-01-2002, 06:35 PM
Nah, Cutting him would give him an easy way out.