PDA

View Full Version : "Just kind of old school, old fashioned baseball" - Kenny Williams

Bigfoot38
05-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Just got depressed about the season, and wanted to watch the White Sox 2005 World Series DVD.

And Kenny Williams said they had to get players to buy into their style of play of old school old fasioned baseball...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED... did Kenny Williams buy into to the theory "I can easily hit the ball over the wall, o wait its a little harder than that Theory"

Im so upset I get teary eyed whenever I watch this. Pods, Willie harris bunting and stealing.

And after a terrible 2007 season, nothing has changed. We can only score one way, the Homer.

This might be jackass of me, or a bad fan. I want Jerry Owens up here, we NEED Jerry Owens. WE NEED that life. WE NEED that life, that speed. I read in the forum hitting approach is contagious.

I WANT JERRY OWENS UP HERE SO BAD, i wouldnt mind having my CF or RF getting hurt...

This pathetic, everytime I look at stats and scores of the Sox I want to throw my laptop at a wall because im in for a long summer, especially when I talk baseball with my best friend who is a Cubs fan.

White Flag

RadioheadRocks
05-04-2008, 03:08 AM
Yes the start of this White Sox season has sucked ass, I'm not denying that. But look on the bright side... you have a World Series DVD to look back on and enjoy.

And your best friend...???

grv1974
05-04-2008, 03:58 AM
Well, think of it this way: all the other A.L. Central teams seem content to be doing the .500 thing this season, so that should make it easier on us. Just be glad Cleveland isn't like 10 games over already because then we'd have to play catch-up all season.

jabrch
05-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Just got depressed about the season, and wanted to watch the White Sox 2005 World Series DVD.

And Kenny Williams said they had to get players to buy into their style of play of old school old fasioned baseball...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED... did Kenny Williams buy into to the theory "I can easily hit the ball over the wall, o wait its a little harder than that Theory"

Im so upset I get teary eyed whenever I watch this. Pods, Willie harris bunting and stealing.

And after a terrible 2007 season, nothing has changed. We can only score one way, the Homer.

This might be jackass of me, or a bad fan. I want Jerry Owens up here, we NEED Jerry Owens. WE NEED that life. WE NEED that life, that speed. I read in the forum hitting approach is contagious.

I WANT JERRY OWENS UP HERE SO BAD, i wouldnt mind having my CF or RF getting hurt...

This pathetic, everytime I look at stats and scores of the Sox I want to throw my laptop at a wall because im in for a long summer, especially when I talk baseball with my best friend who is a Cubs fan.

White Flag

I'd like to highlight the true awesomeness of this post....

misty60481
05-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Our problem now is no hitting. Why bring up the worst offensive ( and probably defensive ) OF in baseball. Last year guys like Owens, Richar, & Gonzales made us the laughing stock of our division. Lets not go back to that.

kitekrazy
05-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes the start of this White Sox season has sucked ass, I'm not denying that. But look on the bright side... you have a World Series DVD to look back on and enjoy.

And your best friend...???

The "fluke" talk by retards like Mike North gets old. In all modern day professional sports, dynasties no longer exist. It's about a group of players achieving at the right time.

chisoxmike
05-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Jerry Owens will not make this team better.

Craig Grebeck
05-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Jerry Owens will make this team worse.

chisoxmike
05-04-2008, 05:18 PM

^ Or that.

Noneck
05-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Or it will stay the same.

areilly
05-04-2008, 06:12 PM

At this rate, I'm not sure that's possible.

Bigfoot38
05-05-2008, 02:05 AM
goes something like... speed never has a slump...

we have one average basestealer...

spiffie
05-05-2008, 05:30 AM
goes something like... speed never has a slump...

we have one average basestealer...
Jerry Owens however is most likely to live in a slump. Until someone figures out a way for someone to steal first base Jerry Owens will not be a very good player.