PDA

View Full Version : COMISKEY RENOVATION PICTURE PART 3

Jerry_Manuel
08-02-2001, 09:45 PM
http://www.hksinc.com/portfolio/images/comiskey4.jpg

Iguana775
08-03-2001, 09:18 AM
i cant wait till the day when i finally get to go there and see a game. :) it sux being broke.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:23 AM
That picture looks great but again the Sox have not confirmed that what we see in these pictures will in fact be the changes made to the park.

harwar
08-03-2001, 09:43 AM
I'd like to know where all this money is coming from.It certainly isn't from the masses of baseball fans showing up at the park.I go to several games every homestand and i drive 200 miles round trip.Usually what i find is another small crowd.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 09:46 AM
I'd like to know where all this money is coming from.It certainly isn't from the masses of baseball fans showing up at the park.I go to several games every homestand and i drive 200 miles round trip.Usually what i find is another small crowd.

Well according to HKS the group in charge of putting this plan together they say it will cost 40 million dollars. The Sox got 20 million dollars out of the Bears new stadium deal. And some people think the other 20 million or so will come from them selling the naming rights to the stadium.