PDA

View Full Version : Mariners Marketing

Jerry_Manuel
05-01-2002, 03:07 PM
I was surfing the Mariners web page today, and thought I would see how they market the team, compared to the Sox.

Individual Tickets: Tickets to all Mariners home games for the 2002 season are on sale now! Ticket prices range from $6-$45.

During select Monday home games all View Reserved seats are available for $10. Bring the whole family for a priceless time at a special price. Sponsored by Boeing Employees Credit Union.

On selected Wednesday home games, fans can purchase four View Reserved tickets, four hot dogs and four Pepsi brand soft drinks - a $90 value - for just $50. It's the best deal in baseball, for the best fans in baseball .

Every Sunday seniors age 60 and over can purchase View Reserved seats for $10.

During various games this season, groups of 40 or more can purchase View Reserved seats for $10.

Anything here, you would like to see at Comiskey?

RedPinStripes
05-01-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I was surfing the Mariners web page today, and thought I would see how they market the team, compared to the Sox.

Anything here, you would like to see at Comiskey?

Ummmmmmmm........All of the above.

:gallas
They don't know what they're doing.

cheeses_h_rice
05-01-2002, 03:16 PM
On selected Wednesday home games, fans can purchase four View Reserved tickets, four hot dogs and four Pepsi brand soft drinks - a $90 value - for just $50. It's the best deal in baseball, for the best fans in baseball .

:maggs

I know which plan I like!

I'll see you at the ballpark!

RedPinStripes
05-01-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

I know which plan I like!

I'll see you at the ballpark!

"I don't even like Pepsi and if you watch that comercial from the very start, you can see I'm pissed off. "