PDA

View Full Version : Oh My

OfficerKarkovice
05-01-2002, 04:04 PM
Apparently the mullet is working for Mr. Danny Graves in Cincy...wow that is unreal.

Chisox_cali
05-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Apparently the mullet is working for Mr. Danny Graves in Cincy...wow that is unreal.

Yeah I saw him recently and he cut it off, BASTARD! The mullet on the pitchers is making a comeback I tells ya! Just give it time :smile:

cheeses_h_rice
05-01-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Yeah I saw him recently and he cut it off, BASTARD! The mullet on the pitchers is making a comeback I tells ya! Just give it time :smile:

I was quite sad to see his flowing, Samson-esque locks gone, too. I wonder if it negatively affected his pitching, hmmm....

Chisox_cali
05-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

I was quite sad to see his flowing, Samson-esque locks gone, too. I wonder if it negatively affected his pitching, hmmm....

Well Glover cut his and he started pitching better, but I am a fan of the long hair being as I have long hair myself. I hope some more players try to grow their hair out.

Cheryl
05-01-2002, 04:23 PM
http://www.kendalljones.com/haiku.htm

Chisox353014
05-01-2002, 04:50 PM
NOOOO! The 'Kentucky Waterfall' is on the verge of going away for good, and you guys want to bring it back?!?!? I have only one thing to say about that idea:
http://www.nohomers.net/multimedia/images/homer/homer_screaming.gif

voodoochile
05-01-2002, 05:01 PM
It worked for RJ just fine all those years...

I'm surprised more pitchers aren't using it.

Spiff
05-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
NOOOO! The 'Kentucky Waterfall' is on the verge of going away for good, and you guys want to bring it back?!?!? I have only one thing to say about that idea...

Yeah I echo the sentiment. I don't know why people today are so infatuated with them.

NUCatsFan
05-01-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

"Fear the mullet"

Anyway, AllNight did an interview with him like a week ago or so. You can still listen to it from the ESPNRadio home page.