PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike more: Clemens or Bonds?

chisoxmike
04-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Bonds ran away with this for a while, but I think the past year Clemens is making his case.

MarySwiss
04-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Bonds ran away with this for a while, but I think the past year Clemens is making his case.

I'd also like to nominate Giambi. These guys are--IMO--all disgusting and sleazy. And let's not forget Sammy.

NADA SURF
04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
...is the most despicable of them all..

kittle42
04-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Brian Roberts.

sox1970
04-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Tough call, but I have to go with Clemens since he's clearly the dumber of the two. Bonds is just an *******.

Noneck
04-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Both are juicers, both are arrogant, Bonds has always been a ahole but if the published story about Clemens being a pedophile is true, He is a despicable human being and makes Bonds look angelic.

thomas35forever
04-29-2008, 12:14 AM
This is a very tough call, but I'll have to say Bonds. His ego and his 'roiding are good enough for me. I know Clemens has those too, but Bonds has a record he shouldn't have.

chaerulez
04-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Brian Roberts.

Yes we can't even think of having him on the team since he was named in the Mitchell Report. It doesn't matter that it's very possible we've had steroid users on the Sox that just weren't named in that report.

Boondock Saint
04-29-2008, 01:00 AM
Both are juicers, both are arrogant, Bonds has always been a ahole but if the published story about Clemens being a pedophile is true, He is a despicable human being and makes Bonds look angelic.

That about says it.

skottyj242
04-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Wilkes.

soxpride724
04-29-2008, 01:08 PM

If the alleged victim was a teen at the time of the alleged offense, than he would be a child molestor and not a pedophile. Not that thats any better...

04-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Great poll. Clemens is my choice.

Noneck
04-29-2008, 02:02 PM
If the alleged victim was a teen at the time of the alleged offense, than he would be a child molestor and not a pedophile. Not that thats any better...
At this point that is true, unless more children start telling about relationships with him.

Risk
04-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Clemens. At this time a week ago I would have said Bonds.

Risk

Uncle_Patrick
04-29-2008, 02:11 PM
I voted Bonds, but it's pretty neck and neck at this point. Although, actually, I don't hate either one of them, I just think they're both *******s. It does infuriate me that two guys who seem very naturally talented at the game of baseball had to (allegedly) find ways to unnaturally enhance that talent when they were already future HOFers just to satisfy their tremendous egos. I always really despised Bonds for playing the race card every time he was criticized. It was such a cop out for a guy who seemed to have no redeeming qualities to his personality what so ever. Clemens needs to shut his trap and go away, though. Who knows what other dirt is out there waiting to see the light of day.

spawn
04-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Churros.

OK, on a serious note...Clemens, if the story of the pedophilia is true.

white sox bill
04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Can't say I've met either one.. Hows that being non-judgemental!!:D:

Actually question might be posed as "What would have I done if in Barrys or Rogers shoes?"

A chance to be a part of baseball history....be on cover of many sports magazines....be reconized worldwide....record book....be admired by men,women and children...so much money you could never spend it....its all yours if you just inject or injest the anabolic drug. Look out HOF here I come!!

On top of that theres

Sins of flesh...groupies....want a petite skinny one tonight?...How 'bout a busty one night after, no problem.....blonde,brunette or redhead, its all yours...see that drop dead gorgeous 15 yr old that looks 20? Why not, your going to a sinfull, forbidden place full of visual pleasure...

I think you all get the idea....I'm not about to comment on something unless I've walked in his shoes.

Just food for thought...what would you do under these circumstances? How would you react? No need to share it here on public forum....I would assume majority would say "Hell no I still wouldn't do it"
OK...............

PatK
04-29-2008, 03:03 PM
If it happened in Tennessee, Roger's in the clear.

johnr1note
04-29-2008, 03:15 PM

I thought Bonds was the one who was using the "clear"

white sox bill
04-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Good point....USA is the only country where people get uptight over the age issue. Isn't it strange when a girl goes from 16 to 17. Sleep with her on the last eve of her 16th BDAY and your chester molester. Sleep with her on her 17th bday and your a stud, a pleaser of women.

tick53
04-29-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't like Bonds but I detest Clemens.:angry:

SoxSpeed22
04-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Both men are extremely arrogant *******s that got a lot of media hype. Bonds alienated the media and people around him. Clemens lashes out at people and shows his arrogance much more than Bonds, IMO. I would say Clemens.

TheVulture
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
if the published story about Clemens being a pedophile is true

Having sex with a fifteen year old is not pedophilia. Pedophilia is defined as sexual interest in prepubescents. While certainly not admirable, and illegal in most states, it is a far cry from pedophilia. This is why there is different law for sex with a child and sex with a minor. It's ridiculous to compare the two quite frankly.

pedophilia-
an abnormal condition in which an adult has a sexual desire for children.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pedophilia

child-
A person between birth and puberty.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/child

RadioheadRocks
05-12-2008, 01:12 AM
This is like comparing horse **** with cow ****. Any way you look at it, bottom line they're both still ****.

grv1974
05-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Bonds because he's racist.

Fenway
05-12-2008, 02:20 AM
I have dealt with Roger in my work.

I have also been in social occasions with him.

Barry Bonds maybe a piece of scum....but I would trust him more than the Texas Con Man