PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Kids Club

WhiffleBall
04-25-2008, 10:19 AM
My son just received his kids club package. The package included a Sox kids club backpack (decent quality, about 2/3 black with some white and grey, the rest is southpaw green), all white hat with sox (black) logo, 4 free UD ticket vouchers, 2 passes for an on field kids parade for the August 12th day game, a sheet of sox stickers, a sheet of sox temporary tattoos (including 80's sox logos), a pack of kids club baseball cards, and a nice quality sox dog tag and key chain (has sox logo on one side and Thome on other, MB on other side of keychain). Kids club members also get a card from the Sox on their birthday.

Last year they sent a cool Sox metal lunchbox as the main gift. Not really practical as a lunchbox but a great collectible.

The total cost for all of the above was only $32. Quite a deal considering you get four game tickets. There is also a free membership without all the giveaways but you still get two free tickets.

Here is the link:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/fan_forum/kidsclub.jsp

Hitmen77
04-25-2008, 10:26 AM
My son just received his kids club package. The package included a Sox kids club backpack (decent quality, about 2/3 black with some white and grey, the rest is southpaw green), all white hat with sox (black) logo, 4 free UD ticket vouchers, 2 passes for an on field kids parade for the August 12th day game, a sheet of sox stickers, a sheet of sox temporary tattoos (including 80's sox logos), a pack of kids club baseball cards, and a nice quality sox dog tag and key chain (has sox logo on one side and Thome on other, MB on other side of keychain). Kids club members also get a card from the Sox on their birthday.

Last year they sent a cool Sox metal lunchbox as the main gift. Not really practical as a lunchbox but a great collectible.

The total cost for all of the above was only $32. Quite a deal considering you get four game tickets. There is also a free membership without all the giveaways but you still get two free tickets.

Here is the link:

I signed my kids up for the free membership back in January, but still haven't gotten anything. I'm not complaining because it was free - I was just wondering what happened to my order. Maybe this means it's coming soon.

That other package sounds like a good deal. I'll definitely consider it when my kids are a few years older.

Jaffar
04-25-2008, 11:33 AM
I like that they have the free one each year but next year I might start getting my son the actual package.

KenBerryGrab
04-25-2008, 11:57 AM
One of the great things the Sox do. The free package is quite nice for being, well, FREE!

asg2003ws2005
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
i still wonder why they couldnt get these out sooner.

WhiteSox5187
04-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't have kids but I might sign up just to get that old Sox logo tattoo!

WagMan
04-25-2008, 09:00 PM
This was the third year I signed the kids up for the Kids Club, but I waited until the season started. Pretty much because I forgot to do it before. Anyway, received both packages within 10 days of ordering it. We got the paid membership, so I don't know if that's why it got here quicker. It's an awesome deal though when you consider the vouchers for the seats they throw in, even if they are in the last row of the last section of the upper deck in left field. But, at least you're close to the fundamentals deck!

StillMissOzzie
04-25-2008, 11:53 PM
I signed my daughter up for the free option and her stuff came today, too.

SMO
:gulp:

GBORN
04-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Check out the stickers that come with the Kids Pack...
South Paw is batting right and throwing right!?! Seems like a minor detail was over looked. :?:

Whitesox029
04-26-2008, 12:51 PM

Here is the link:

Wow, that sounds better than the old Silver and Black Pack (of which I was a yearly member :tongue:).