PDA

View Full Version : Mets Reliever Joe Smith says what we all knew about Cub Fans

Mr. Man
04-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Baseball people are taking it to Cub fans lately ...
First Marty Brenneman, now pitcher Joe Smith of the Mets (http://homerderby.com/archives/2144).

Smith heckled back at the Cub fans in the bleachers the other day.

WizardsofOzzie
04-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Gotta love the intense play by play from the fan filming it.

"Joe Smith.....Joe Smith heckling the fans here..................Smith heckling the fans here..............Joe Smith in a heckling battle with the fans here"

Mr. Man
04-24-2008, 05:52 PM

"Joe Smith.....Joe Smith heckling the fans here..................Smith heckling the fans here..............Joe Smith in a heckling battle with the fans here"

Does that guy sound like somebody (Big Goonie?) who used to be on Mancow's Morning Madhouse, or is it just me?

FireMariotti
04-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Ehhhh....unfortunately Joe Smith comes off looking like an idiot here for even acknowledging the trash in the bleachers.

Foulke You
04-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Ehhhh....unfortunately Joe Smith comes off looking like an idiot here for even acknowledging the trash in the bleachers.
I have to agree. I hate the tools in the Wrigley bleachers as much as the next guy but Joe Smith came off a little childish there. Of course, we are only seeing the clip of him heckling back. I'm sure there were some gems fired his way for a while before he started chirping at them but as an MLB player he needs to let fan heckling roll off his back.

getonbckthr
04-24-2008, 08:12 PM
I belive it was 15-2.

NADA SURF
04-24-2008, 08:17 PM

...was that the 'boom goes the dynamite' guy?

WizardsofOzzie
04-24-2008, 11:35 PM
He went to my alma mater :D:

UofCSoxFan
04-25-2008, 11:48 AM

From the insight given, at first I thought it was Joe Buck. Of course when the commentator didn't say "This is absolutely disusting...." I knew it was probably not him.

mccoydp
04-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Love the Kubby Klass shown by the bleacher idiots in that clip.

Bunch of ****ing idiots.